Do you take his dick bareback?

Ive always taken the condom off and made them fill me up, it just came naturally to me even though I had never been with men up until a certain point, I knew exactly what my body needed and was asking for
Looks like you like to be in control of things. You won't let them cum inside?

If you are going to take it off, why even put it on in the first place?
That just seems an odd waste of time.
Ummmm! Yes you are absolutely 100% correct about your statement but it's a Big part of the Sexual exploit taking place at the moment! You already know ahead of time what you are going to do and what you are going to tell your Black Bull! And Being the Sexually Dominate and highly passionate Black Bull that I am! This is a Sexually exhilarating and visually stimulating turn on for the both of them without a shadow of a doubt! 🫅🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦💦👰🏼‍♀️💍♠️💯❤️💯🔥

The wife is looking forwards to getting blacked bareback next month during her fertile window says she is looking forwards to feeling his cum squirting deep inside her over and over again and mine helping top it up in turns while enjoying a fun time 3 some and hoping to get filled with a black baby to raise going to be a fun time and will have to try every month till she is pregnant so same guy hopefully will want to do this

The wife is looking forwards to getting blacked bareback next month during her fertile window says she is looking forwards to feeling his cum squirting deep inside her over and over again and mine helping top it up in turns while enjoying a fun time 3 some and hoping to get filled with a black baby to raise going to be a fun time and will have to try every month till she is pregnant so same guy hopefully will want to do this
good

Back