Do you still look at non-black males the same in daily life situations?

I've always been so curious about this.
In your daily life situations, like when you're working, walking outside, eating a meal or something and you see a non-black guy, do you still feel as you did before you discover this fetish? Like, do you just look at your not-black male co-worker and still see him as your co-worker as you did in the past, instead of a beta male, a shrimp dick or something else?
I sometimes feel like I did let this my sexual fetish get a hold of me, or maybe I'm just a fucked up individual who let his sexual boundary invades real-life situations

Absolutely no bad intent in this post. I just want to know what you guys feel.

There is a clear difference between white boys and black men. In my opinion it is all the time and in non-sexual situations. The black men are better. I think white boys see a black man and they are intimidated. They have a natural desire to follow and submit. When they act otherwise it is them trying to be something they are not. For white women it is attraction and then guilt. If everyone would just accept their normal roles there would be no conflict.

I no longer look at white males as I do black guy’s, I believe since going with a a black guy I’m interested in what they are packing in the penis department, I always look from the face downwards to the crotch see if I can see the outline of their penis in their trousers or joggers which gives a better idea of the penis.

Last edited:
Nothing too crazy like some kind of supremacy or too condescending just checking out your wears and wondering if you're really giving your wife what she needs sexually?

Why do you think all the Karen's exist? A bunch of irritable, nosy, bitchy, annoying, busybodies that nobody can stand and everyone is missing the point that Karen's are acting up because they need a big dick fix! I mean they need a big hug from within! Karen is crying out because she sick of being a dry and angry biotch!!! Karen can't remember the last time she got wet and had to change her panties! The toys are making her numb and she needs human interaction.

The cure for Karen is getting her blacked and I mean getting her dug out deeper than the deep blue sea and her back blown out so good that she has an orgasmic stroke! A wise man once said "a good dick can make a mean bitch nice"!

So you hubby's of Karen's this phenomenon is your fault because you are not taking her sexual needs seriously enough that now her dry angry irritable personality is now a negative global household name called Karen.

From now on when its anniversary time don't just do the typical flowers and candy and dinner bit. While she's sitting in the bed in her new lingerie waiting for your destroyer walk in talking about "I have a surprise for you honey" and in walks Big Dick Donte with dick down to his knees👈!!!

I'm not saying don't buy her that necklace I'm saying let her wear that necklace while she's getting stretched by Big Dick Donte👈!!!

All I am saying is that Karen's are the none black guys fault and they are your wives, your mothers, your aunts, your sisters, and your cousins and they are all in need of that black vaccine injection deep into the cervix to cure them of their Karen ways! This ******* is as important as climate change "Karen change" will make the world a better place!

From now on when you see a Karen acting up even if it's your wife you need to tell her "you need to get laid by a big black cock so you can stop getting on everyone's nerves"! Saying such a provocative and crude statement is the verbal slap Karen's need to bring them to their senses and make them think about how their actions could cause you to say such a thing to them and it will also make them think about what that that "big black cock" is like"! ♠️

So yeah other than looking at guys with their wives and girlfriends and thinking about how they ain't hittin it right and creating all the Karen's I don't really judge other people!🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Nothing too crazy like some kind of supremacy or too condescending just checking out your wears and wondering if you're really giving your wife what she needs sexually?

Why do you think all the Karen's exist? A bunch of irritable, nosy, bitchy, annoying, busybodies that nobody can stand and everyone is missing the point that Karen's are acting up because they need a big dick fix! I mean they need a big hug from within! Karen is crying out because she sick of being a dry and angry biotch!!! Karen can't remember the last time she got wet and had to change her panties! The toys are making her numb and she needs human interaction.

The cure for Karen is getting her blacked and I mean getting her dug out deeper than the deep blue sea and her back blown out so good that she has an orgasmic stroke! A wise man once said "a good dick can make a mean bitch nice"!

So you hubby's of Karen's this phenomenon is your fault because you are not taking her sexual needs seriously enough that now her dry angry irritable personality is now a negative global household name called Karen.

From now on when its anniversary time don't just do the typical flowers and candy and dinner bit. While she's sitting in the bed in her new lingerie waiting for your destroyer walk in talking about "I have a surprise for you honey" and in walks Big Dick Donte with dick down to his knees👈!!!

I'm not saying don't buy her that necklace I'm saying let her wear that necklace while she's getting stretched by Big Dick Donte👈!!!

All I am saying is that Karen's are the none black guys fault and they are your wives, your mothers, your aunts, your sisters, and your cousins and they are all in need of that black vaccine injection deep into the cervix to cure them of their Karen ways! This ******* is as important as climate change "Karen change" will make the world a better place!

From now on when you see a Karen acting up even if it's your wife you need to tell her "you need to get laid by a big black cock so you can stop getting on everyone's nerves"! Saying such a provocative and crude statement is the verbal slap Karen's need to them to their senses and make them think about how their actions could cause you to say such a thing to them and it will also make them think about what that that "big black cock" is like"! ♠️

So yeah other than looking at guys with their wives and girlfriends and thinking about how they ain't hittin it right and creating all the Karen's I don't really judge other people!🤷‍♂️
Amazing post! Great job Jdingo619 :LOL::oops::love::love:

In your daily life situations, like when you're working, walking outside, eating a meal or something and you see a non-black guy, do you still feel as you did before you discover this fetish? Like, do you just look at your not-black male co-worker and still see him as your co-worker as you did in the past, instead of a beta male, a shrimp dick or something else?
I sometimes feel like I did let this my sexual fetish get a hold of me, or maybe I'm just a fucked up individual who let his sexual boundary invades real-life situations

Its definitely changed my perception. Not that it was ever negative but I go out of my way to appease black men now in a non sexual way. I hold open doors, I do favors verte and ther and do what I can to accommodate black men however I can. With whitebois I assume the worst and dont so anything for them. I have a "not my problem " mentality for white bois.

Its definitely changed my perception. Not that it was ever negative but I go out of my way to appease black men now in a non sexual way. I hold open doors, I do favors verte and ther and do what I can to accommodate black men however I can. With whitebois I assume the worst and dont so anything for them. I have a "not my problem " mentality for white bois.
And you can't be more accommodating than sharing your wife's pussy with a black man!!!

There is a clear difference between white boys and black men. In my opinion it is all the time and in non-sexual situations. The black men are better. I think white boys see a black man and they are intimidated. They have a natural desire to follow and submit. When they act otherwise it is them trying to be something they are not. For white women it is attraction and then guilt. If everyone would just accept their normal roles there would be no conflict.
I’m not intimidated as a cuck to black men mostly in awe of them.

An ex I had get blacked certainly saw black men differently after that. She was always looking at other guys, and they were always white before she got with a black guy, after, she was always looking at black guys and making comments about how hot they were. She’s married to a black guy with 2 ******* to two other black guys. I changed her life, and turned her into a bbc slut.

I no longer look at white males as I do black guy’s, I believe since going with a a black guy I’m interested in what they are packing in the penis department, I always look from the face downwards to the crotch see if I can see the outline of their penis in their trousers or joggers which gives a better idea of the penis.
Mmm you're addicted to BBC

From now on when you see a Karen acting up even if it's your wife you need to tell her "you need to get laid by a big black cock so you can stop getting on everyone's nerves"! Saying such a provocative and crude statement is the verbal slap Karen's need to bring them to their senses and make them think about how their actions could cause you to say such a thing to them and it will also make them think about what that that "big black cock" is like"! ♠️

Yo n***a you're hilarious bro 🤣🤣🤣

Nice profile pic ! Kelsi Monroe !

It's all about nature . Growing up in the deep south, way out in the country, I had more black friends than white from very young all the way to high school. I for one hated P. E. The black guys were hung , and they new they were . They would strut around like studs, there were a few of us unknowingly were handpick , you can bet it was something that was never talked about, I happen to live just down the dirt road from a black farmer, and his family. When I was 14 or15 he started getting me to feed his animals around the barn. Thats when I learned I was handpicked to be his little white boy , I was with him ever afternoon last then I had to do before going home was get the next day's hay from the loft.thats when I was ****** to suck the biggest black cock I had ever seen ,I was in shock I couldn't believe what I had just done . All I could think about was hearing him tell me how good of a cock sucker I was,, and that's what I do.Today when I see a black man looking at me I know what he's wanting me to do for him !

Besides the fetish, there's no difference. I don't bring roleplay in real life.

Back