DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH YOUR WIFE LIKE THIS ?

You know, speaking as a woman, and in my own opinion, allowing a man (BBC) inside her body is much more intimate than sucking on him. From my perspective, he is penetrating you and subsequently inseminating you. To me, it's the most intimate thing a woman can experience.

I am NOT suggesting that men shouldn't enjoy watching oral sex, I'm just providing a perspective from my point of view.

yes You're right and i apologize at least to the extent i should. i believe the opinions you expressed were somewhere in the back of my mind but being a horny white boy, it stayed back there and my sexual thoughts are what came out. for future posts, i'll try to keep what you said in mind. sorry again

yes You're right and i apologize at least to the extent i should. i believe the opinions you expressed were somewhere in the back of my mind but being a horny white boy, it stayed back there and my sexual thoughts are what came out. for future posts, i'll try to keep what you said in mind. sorry again
My friend,

I was simply providing my opinion. You have every right to express yours, as I have every right to express mine. Wasn't looking for nor expecting an apology! What blows your skirt up, may do nothing for me. But you have every right to enjoy what you do!

No worries, no offense taken - at all!

My friend,

I was simply providing my opinion. You have every right to express yours, as I have every right to express mine. Wasn't looking for nor expecting an apology! What blows your skirt up, may do nothing for me. But you have every right to enjoy what you do!

No worries, no offense taken - at all!

i understand. that's why i said i apologize to the extent i should. i didn't belive that i was entirely overstepping my boundaries. thank you for being a calm and considerate person

32979136136_a95e982348_b.jpg
those toes... hot

You know, speaking as a woman, and in my own opinion, allowing a man (BBC) inside her body is much more intimate than sucking on him. From my perspective, he is penetrating you and subsequently inseminating you. To me, it's the most intimate thing a woman can experience.

I am NOT suggesting that men shouldn't enjoy watching oral sex, I'm just providing a perspective from my point of view.

You're right, men should above all enjoy watching interracial penetration and insemination

cum 00 cock in pussy fille.gif

Back