DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH YOUR WIFE LIKE THIS ?

tumblr_mxihkx8EMr1s3eztgo3_500.gif
This is exactly the kind of deep bbc pounding my wife's deserves. A good husband only wants the best for the love of his life.

A wife struggling to take her Black lovers cock. a wife who is getting pounded so hard that its painful. A wife who looks over at her husband with a look that says "oh my God please help me he is too big and rough, please stop him please".
A husband who sits there wanking his inadequate tiny d icklette and thinks "I love seeing my lovely wife destroyed like this".
So hot

A wife struggling to take her Black lovers cock. a wife who is getting pounded so hard that its painful. A wife who looks over at her husband with a look that says "oh my God please help me he is too big and rough, please stop him please".
A husband who sits there wanking his inadequate tiny d icklette and thinks "I love seeing my lovely wife destroyed like this".
So hot
YES YES YES… then his friends show up and take their turns. She pleads with her husband realizing she has bitten off more than she can chew. He leans in, kisses her and says "You got us into this mess now there is no turning back babe"

YES YES YES… then his friends show up and take their turns. She pleads with her husband realizing she has bitten off more than she can chew. He leans in, kisses her and says "You got us into this mess now there is no turning back babe"
Or kisses his lovely kind sexy wife and whispers "you can do it baby, it's what we both need. When they finish with you I'm going to be a really good cuck and clean you up to make it better"

Back