DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH YOUR WIFE LIKE THIS ?

m-bj4hdaaecaa-mh-99kaie_q4f6sbrti-original_233904271-jpg.1855533

I must admit this looks so hot! I’ve tried this with another woman once years ago and I must admit I enjoyed eating her. But it wasn’t something I missed. This however has an allure to it for me.... The thought of him sliding his BBC deep inside me from behind while I am pleasuring her got me horny.
one thing I haven"t been able to arrange yet

Keep trying I’m sure they are out there. Best of luck. I really loved eating another woman. Different that’s for sure!
Oh I have been in 2 woman 1 man threesome's, it's just that the other woman has been white, Hispanic and in one case Hmong. The black women I have been with have been lesbians. Bi black women seem to have a problem sharing a black man with a white girl, at least that has been my experience.

Oh I have been in 2 woman 1 man threesome's, it's just that the other woman has been white, Hispanic and in one case Hmong. The black women I have been with have been lesbians. Bi black women seem to have a problem sharing a black man with a white girl, at least that has been my experience.
I’m not surprised

Back