Do you really enjoy BBC in your wife?

My wife and I get off on the "taboo" nature of cuckolding. From watching her attract and accept the advances of a stranger, thru the foreplay stage, to watching his cock slide in and out of her wanton pussy, to the ultimate taboo, him emptying his balls into her womb as he attempts to impregnate MY wife with HIS baby. When the stranger is a black man, the erotic nature of breaking taboos is enhanced by a factor of 500.

Attachments

• CFM Outfit-Public View.jpg
    CFM Outfit-Public View.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 34
From beginning to the ultimate end.

Attachments

• CFM Outfit-Public View.jpg
    CFM Outfit-Public View.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG
    Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Cumin in her1.jpg
    Cumin in her1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Bred by Rob In 1993.JPG
    Bred by Rob In 1993.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 28
My wife is completely different with her black lovers and I love seeing her pleasured very erotic
My husband always said that seeing me with my black BF, was way beyond anything we had experienced together. We have love and you can't compare anything to that - but the ORGASMS, OMG! From the first time I was hooked and later on my husband told me he had never cum so hard as he did watching me! It was a great experience, but all in the past for us now.

I do. I like to watch, but I will admit there have been a few times when I have gotten bored or tired. It didn't seem to matter. She has an extremely high sex drive, and only fucks black men. There are days I can cum in just a couple mins jacking off watching her, and there are days I could lay down and take a nap. But she always likes it. I've gotten over the jealousy part, she has no intentions of ever stopping fucking black guys, so I'm kind of used to it. It CAN be very hot.

Back