Do you really enjoy BBC in your wife?

it is complex and different for each person but i learned to like watching my wife fucking other men and eventually i came to like participating. I have seen many different nationalities fuck her and it did not matter as long as she enjoyed. Some black men perform great and some have been duds which is the same for men in general.

I thoroughly enjoy watching my wife with her black bulls. When we have sex it's slow soft love making. But with her bulls she knows they are together for one thing, SEX! And not the soft love making type. So I love watching having sex, sending me videos and pictures, talking on the phone while she's having sex, etc. I know it is not for all couples. We both get what turns us on. She's liked and dated black guys since college so she was all for the hotwife thing. I love it when she comes home from staying in a hotel overnight with a bull. Or stopping by her bull's house that lives right up the street for a quickie after work Without telling me. Then comes in the door and take me to the bedroom and tells me to pull her panties down and I see her pussy full of his cum. I also learned that she does in fact do anal with her bulls, which I did not know because she does not do that with me or when I'm around. She calls it their special treat.

I love watching get what she needs. Im average size and dont last long. He can give what she needs. She has a new white friend that gives it to her good also. They meet alone. We me together with her BBC.

Back