Do you prefer masturbating over sex?

Was there communication with your ex? Were those frustrations expressed openly, problems ever addressed? Did you two ever try sharing or cuckolding?

As for your wife today......Do you hold her love and respect outside the bedroom? Do you think a couple can successfully compartmentalize that facet of a relationship, or have a dynamic where the energy derived from their sex life is a positive influence on other parts of their relationship? I can understand every couple is not the same but do you think it's possible? Sex can be such a big deal, but it's not everything, not all we are.
Did you look for a relationship like this? Are YOU happy?
Communication with my ex was always difficult, and sex was the main go to point for her when arguments arose. She was wanting/ seeking/ needing something I couldn't give her, and so over the years it manifested into resentment. A lot of the times she cheated on me wasn't so much for the sex, it was in anger/ resentment/ frustration etc. In saying that, she was in her early late teens when we met and we split in her early 30's, and she also felt she shouldn't have to be deprived of fulfilling/ exciting/ passionate sex in the prime of her life. Which obviously was always hard to argue against.

With my current wife, the very day we met, on our very first date, I told her I was a cuck, about my lack of size, that I was very submissive, I was bi and why my ex's used to have sex with other men, while usually watched and masturbated.... and I was only seeking a hotwife. It was a lot top take in at first, but she was more than happy for a second and third date, to find out more. I think it fascinated her. But also in saying that, we didn't have sex for 6 more weeks, she was honest and told me she wasn't sexually attracted to me at all.

My size was part of it, but just didn't desire submissive men at all. Anyway, we fucked, it was over in a minute or so, she then understood how my ex's had to deal with it as well.
Anyway, we stayed together, but have never really had a lot of sex, perhaps 6-8 times a year.. maybe bareback once or twice a year. She has only ever tasted my cum once, when she gave me a blow job when we first met, she didn't enjoy it, and hasn't done or offered it ever since.

Aside from all of that, we are happy, never argue, and she dictates our/ my sexual life. She is happy for me to masturbate as much as I like, and always encourages it, which helps, but she also loves, that I am 100% monogamous to her as I promised I would be when we met. Its the loyalty towards her that she probably loves most in me, and although I would love to have sex more often, I get a similar level of joy being her worker bee that just wants to make her happy. If her not wanting to have sex with me makes her happy, then it makes me happy as well... if that makes any sense at all :)

I would for sure, every day of the week, 24/7/365, prefer to sit close by and watch my wife worship bbc and take his cum for me to lick up or share with her in a kiss if he cums in her mouth, while i’m made to shoot my load in the air and on my belly to be wiped up in tissue and thrown away while being told by her how awesome black cock is and how much better those big black cocks feel in her pussy.

Masturbation while watching or thinking about interracial relationships seems to now be the normal way for most white boys to get sexual release. I suspect it is much more common than anyone suspects. Mutual masturbation with other white boys or in a group may be the next step and it too is probably common and underestimated. Some ridiculous taboos may be holding that back some for now. Finally pegging or anal play is another option for a white boy. This is especially good for the small boy who is limp or on feminization treatment. Or a boy in chastity. Of course, at the end of the day what the white boy does is not all that important. What is important is what happens behind those closed bedroom doors between the white woman and the black man. That is where the magic happens.

Masturbation while watching or thinking about interracial relationships seems to now be the normal way for most white boys to get sexual release. I suspect it is much more common than anyone suspects. Mutual masturbation with other white boys or in a group may be the next step and it too is probably common and underestimated. Some ridiculous taboos may be holding that back some for now. Finally pegging or anal play is another option for a white boy. This is especially good for the small boy who is limp or on feminization treatment. Or a boy in chastity. Of course, at the end of the day what the white boy does is not all that important. What is important is what happens behind those closed bedroom doors between the white woman and the black man. That is where the magic happens.
Masturbation may be the majority of how white boys get off in the future. Rubbing one out while their women are being pleasured by bbc is the wave of the future. I know I prefer jerking off to my wife getting bbc over actual intercourse with her any day. I just can’t give her what I need and we both know it. It was giving into that realization that was the hard part. I’ve grown to enjoy ejaculating to her cumming on bbc. The loads you drop are pretty impressive and the dopamine rush is intense as hell. I’m guessing that big messy load is your body unsuccessfully trying to complete with the bbc (sperm competition theory)

Last edited:
I agree, when you masturbate to watching your wife, its a huge cocktail of sights/ feelings/ emotions/ realisations that hit you as you are ejaculating that just make it impossible to match in any other way. I think thats why cucks become so addicted to wanting or needing it, a rush thats better than the best an addictive white substance money can buy I believe. I have cum so hard watching them I genuinely thought I may have a heart attack my heart was pumping that hard.
I can concur, the high from watching the bull and your wife having sex and then cumming from it is as good as any ******* you could do. I’m dropping a messy load all over fingers while I’m beating off my dicklet as he’s curling her toes is pure bliss. It’s heaven that no ******* could replicate.

I get so intimidated over sex that I get scared and go limp and cum quickly and can't perform.

In a way I feel like I'm not good enough. There are men, especially black men that are better endowed and better pleasing women than me so it feels like I don't belong there when there's someone better. I gey scared doing it because I feel like it's not my place.

Just like how men aren't good at sports and avoid playing them but still watch sports, I feel like I'm just not good at sex but would rather watch men who are good at it and cheer them on. It feels like sex is for certain people who can perform but not for everyone that can't and I've accepted that I'm inferior to women compared to black men.
I'm not scared by sex, I like it very much but if there is beautiful black man fucking my wife I prefer masturbate becouse he is surely better than me (and the "show" will worth ;) )

Back