Do you prefer condom sex or raw sex

Raw! I want to feel that it when he nuts inside me.
For a WOMAN (and man) enjoying sex freely, using a condom is hell itself!! The touching of bare genitals only really enhances excitement and orgasm. A condom worn out of necessity prevents everything that amounts to a psychological castration with frigidity!

In the case of complete trust, the use of condoms is both a kind of self-limitation and ******* of the other party, while unwanted pregnancy can be avoided in other ways ,provided that the parties want to avoid it :))!!

In the case of "traditional" and IR sex, the use of "cellophane" can be quite illusion-destroying if it is not necessary! Having sex in a condom is not bad, but if someone has experienced the physical pleasures without a condom, they will vote in favor of abandoning the "gum", because the difference between the two situations is heaven and earth!
It's the same thing as when people have sex naked or clothed and only the genitals are exposed!

Quite simply, a person will have a sense of absence, which can be a source of very serious mental tension and stress that causes deterioration of health!! No joke !!

I.M.O It's better to be safe than sorry & use condoms if you're having sex since there's a high chance anyone can catch any STDs & STIs from any sexual intercourse & getting tested regularly can help also.

Back