Do you prefer condom sex or raw sex

i had an issue with this today. I responded to an add on double list. The woman and her husband were highly interested but she said she didnt want to use a condom because she was allergic. So i offered to use lambskin. She got upset and called it off. I like fucking white pussy raw like the next guy but im not going raw dog with a person i just met on the internet. The thing is she had the nerve to get upset with me because i wanted to protect myself. I dont know where she has been.

This was a source of conflict in our relationship. We would agree in advance that she would make the guy use a condom but in the heat of the moment, she would let the guy do her raw.....nearly every time.
I had this issue as well with my ex-fiance, she was allowed to fuck anyone she liked on the proviso she used condoms, she almost always never did. Lost count of the amount of times we'd have to buy the morning after pill. In the end, I started using condoms with her instead just so I knew if she fell pregnant, that i'd know it wasn't mine. She was as hot as fuck, but pretty decietful as well, so I knew if she did get knocked up, she would almost certainly tell me it was mine. The problem was as angry as i'd be with her, sadly she also knew it turned me on so much eating and fucking her used pussy the next day, so I was more than half to blame as well. Sort of fucked really, but we were as bad as each other.

The internet is a crazy place sometimes.....
Surely it is. I am starting to believe the vast majority of white women that like black men don't even see us a human beings. I understand this is pretty much a fetish culture but we are like a ******* to them. So much so to the point where they feel entitled to have us serve them any way they want without considering our input because some other dusty guy will do it if I don't. This isn't the first time i had a white woman get upset because i wanted to use a condom. Ladies please correct me if im wrong.

Surely it is. I am starting to believe the vast majority of white women that like black men don't even see us a human beings. I understand this is pretty much a fetish culture but we are like a ******* to them. So much so to the point where they feel entitled to have us serve them any way they want without considering our input because some other dusty guy will do it if I don't. This isn't the first time i had a white woman get upset because i wanted to use a condom. Ladies please correct me if im wrong.
I know a few middle aged women seeking longtime partners, and they just don't seem to exist because online sex sites make it easy for men and women to hook up. Plenty of times they have told me, if they don't put out, there is no second date. Guys have probably devalued meaningful sex as much as women have offered it. One friend admitted, guys are only interested while you keep opening your legs, once that stops, they just swipe to the next woman who'll open her legs, until she gets tired of it, then they just swipe agan. I've been a cuck all my life, so never got laid in my youth anyway, but even my friends who did, still had to work for that pussy and earn it. These days cock and cunt are available 24/7, so its going to be hard to play hard whether male or female.
It took me 6 weeks to fuck my current wife when we first met, and have been told thats unheard of these days, BJ by the second date, a fuck on the third or its bye bye.

Back