Do you like when a bull cums on your face?

It depends on who I'm with and the mood I'm in. If I'm high and feeling whorish, slutty and an all around tramp getting a facial from a Luver can definitely be a turn on for all involved. Having my face covered with his Black Seed certainly marks me as his bitch who'll do his bidding no matter what.
m.JPG

That’s my wife’s only hard rule (other then poop and pee stuff and pain that leaves marks). She thinks a guy cuming on her face is disrespectful and degrading.

How do you all feel about it?
I agree. It makes me feel cheap
I say it’s up to the woman. If she wants to have you cum in her face so it. If she’s against it tits, stomach, inside her, or on her ass.
i don’t like it. Makes me feel cheap. I’m more into the passion. Inside me. mouth or boobs are ok

I’m not even sure how to reply to this. First of all nowhere did I say it was a black man. I said her bull. Which is pretty much a common term in this lifestyle. If you see racism in my question, then YOU ARE RGE RACIST my friend.
Yeah, not even sure what to say about this. I'm a bull, I'm not black.
Hopefully that person learned something about the meaning of bull in the cuck/hotwife stag/vixen lifestyle..

In regards to the question, the 1st time a woman asked me to cum on her face I was a bit shocked as I found it degrading, but I did it anyways. As I got to my own terms with it and seeing this as sexual games and kinks, I've been loving it since, right from that very 1st moment but I don't risk going at it without a hint from the woman as the act is quite degrading and not everyone's kink.
I tend to cum a lot, so it's always a good show. The only concern I have is to avoid shooting directly at the eyes as the cum irritates their eyes but sometimes is hard to actually keep the aim steady throughout 10-13 cum spurts at the same time that I'm climaxing.

Last edited:
Back