Do you like it for a bull to spit into her mouth as a form of domination?

Just curious if anyone else has had this situation occur!
Bull and wife enjoy bdsm and one of the things they do is he will spit into her mouth as a form of making her submit. I myself don’t enjoy watching that etc. anyone else experience bulls/wife’s doing stuff your personally not into and if so how did you stay turned on after?
I didn't experience that but as long it's ok for my wife, Bull can do whatever he wants!

Just curious if anyone else has had this situation occur!
Bull and wife enjoy bdsm and one of the things they do is he will spit into her mouth as a form of making her submit. I myself don’t enjoy watching that etc. anyone else experience bulls/wife’s doing stuff your personally not into and if so how did you stay turned on after?
Not a fan, but I don't have a choice.

I have changed such that I for the last few years, I enjoy licking men's cum off of my wife's lips, face, and tongue.

I always get very excited and love watching my wife licking and tongue fucking men's assholes. I get extremely excited when I see my wife trying to get her tongue up deeper inside another man's asshole, especially when before and after she looks at me and smiles. I also love seeing my wife licking and tongue fucking another man's asshole while he is fucking my wife's big beautiful naked white TiTs while twisting and pulling her hard nipples. A little humiliating but much more exciting.
I was very excited when I heard my wife ask another man how he likes his ass eaten before she started to lick his asshole. She asked him like she was asking him how he likes his coffee and she asked him in front of me and many other people at a sex party. Very exciting but also humiliating. Kind of humiliating to watch my wife eating a man's asshole in front of me and many other people and asking how he likes his ass eaten. Then at one sex party she ate two men's assholes in front of me and many other people. So my wife enjoyed licking and tongue fucking three men's assholes in front of me and many other people with a one month time period. I am sure everyone thought my wife was being a filthy slut and that I was pathetic enjoying and jacking off while watching my wife licking and sticking her tongue inside other men's assholes; but they sure loved the show.
I also had the great pleasure and was extremely excited watching my dirty white slut wife go wild while she enjoyed licking a black man's asshole. My wife told me she loved licking his asshole because it smelled and tasted good. Of course, she also loved the look and feel of his firm black ass.
I was extremely excited watching him sit on my white wife's face so my wife could lick his black asshole as he fucked my wife's big naked white TiTs with his big black cock.
Based on the way he was squirming and rubbing his black ass all over my nasty slut wife's married white face I can assure you he enjoyed my wife eating his ass very much for about 30 minutes. My wife told me she enjoyed eating his black asshole and she would love to enjoy eating it again. I was exited watching him rub his black ass all over my wife's white face.
I asked my wife why she decided to lick his black asshole. My wife told me his black asshole smelled and tasted very good and she was excited by the idea of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole and swallowing his ass juice. My wife loved licking his ass and I loved watching my dirty white slut wife licking his black asshole and drinking his ass juice.
I had to jack off and cum in my hand while he fucked my wife's big white TiTs and then shot his cum in my wife's mouth. I enjoyed kissing my wife, smelling and tasting that black man's ass juice on my wife's lips and tongue and inside her mouth, little humiliating but much more exciting. Of course, I remembered to thank the black man for giving my wife so much pleasure by letting her lick and tongue fuck his asshole, drinking his ass juice and for fucking my wife with his big black cock. The black man whose asshole my wife loves licking and tongue fucking is BonitoJuanito on this site.
Wow your wife sounds like mine. My wife was taught very early that when she was sucking a black mans cock she would look up at him and ask if she could eat his asshole out? I don't remember any of those black guys saying no. She would only rim a black mans asshole when we first started in the lifestyle. She loved too be naked on her knees and a big dicked black man is fucking her young white asshole. In front of her is another big black man on his knees in front of my wife. He is naked and waving his ass in my wife's face. She would finally grab his black ass cheeks and spread them apart. She would start french kissing this black man's asshole while another black man fucked her asshole. Sometimes there would be other black men standing around calling me and my wife all sorts of filthy names. By the end of the night not all of those black men fucked my wife but she had her tongue in all of them.

Spit AND piss, please! the more dominating the better.
Do you enjoy black men pissing on you and in your married white mouth? Do you enjoy swallowing black men's piss while you look into your lucky white cuckold husband's eyes?
I would be jacking off if I were your cuckold husband watching you drinking black men's piss.

Back