Do you like it for a bull to spit into her mouth as a form of domination?

Just curious if anyone else has had this situation occur!
Bull and wife enjoy bdsm and one of the things they do is he will spit into her mouth as a form of making her submit. I myself don’t enjoy watching that etc. anyone else experience bulls/wife’s doing stuff your personally not into and if so how did you stay turned on after?

Bull and wife enjoy bdsm and one of the things they do is he will spit into her mouth as a form of making her submit. I myself don’t enjoy watching that etc. anyone else experience bulls/wife’s doing stuff your personally not into and if so how did you stay turned on after?
There are so many things that I once thought were gross and/or disgusting but a good cuckold learns to deal with it.
The spitting was no big deal compared to other things such as... licking the bulls cum off wifey's face after he marked her with a facial.
How about having to "polish the knob" (cleaning poo off the bull's cockhead) after he just pulled-out of my wife's ass. Or seeing my 62 y.o. wife rimming some 18 y.o. black teen and then insisting on kissing me. It's all in the game of love.

Attachments

• defiled.JPG
    defiled.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Eww downright disgusting and dangerous if he has something.

There are so many things that I once thought were gross and/or disgusting but a good cuckold learns to deal with it.
The spitting was no big deal compared to other things such as... licking the bulls cum off wifey's face after he marked her with a facial.
How about having to "polish the knob" (cleaning poo off the bull's cockhead) after he just pulled-out of my wife's ass. Or seeing my 62 y.o. wife rimming some 18 y.o. black teen and then insisting on kissing me. It's all in the game of love.

I have changed such that I for the last few years, I enjoy licking men's cum off of my wife's lips, face, and tongue.

I always get very excited and love watching my wife licking and tongue fucking men's assholes. I get extremely excited when I see my wife trying to get her tongue up deeper inside another man's asshole, especially when before and after she looks at me and smiles. I also love seeing my wife licking and tongue fucking another man's asshole while he is fucking my wife's big beautiful naked white TiTs while twisting and pulling her hard nipples. A little humiliating but much more exciting.
I was very excited when I heard my wife ask another man how he likes his ass eaten before she started to lick his asshole. She asked him like she was asking him how he likes his coffee and she asked him in front of me and many other people at a sex party. Very exciting but also humiliating. Kind of humiliating to watch my wife eating a man's asshole in front of me and many other people and asking how he likes his ass eaten. Then at one sex party she ate two men's assholes in front of me and many other people. So my wife enjoyed licking and tongue fucking three men's assholes in front of me and many other people with a one month time period. I am sure everyone thought my wife was being a filthy slut and that I was pathetic enjoying and jacking off while watching my wife licking and sticking her tongue inside other men's assholes; but they sure loved the show.
I also had the great pleasure and was extremely excited watching my dirty white slut wife go wild while she enjoyed licking a black man's asshole. My wife told me she loved licking his asshole because it smelled and tasted good. Of course, she also loved the look and feel of his firm black ass.
I was extremely excited watching him sit on my white wife's face so my wife could lick his black asshole as he fucked my wife's big naked white TiTs with his big black cock.
Based on the way he was squirming and rubbing his black ass all over my nasty slut wife's married white face I can assure you he enjoyed my wife eating his ass very much for about 30 minutes. My wife told me she enjoyed eating his black asshole and she would love to enjoy eating it again. I was exited watching him rub his black ass all over my wife's white face.
I asked my wife why she decided to lick his black asshole. My wife told me his black asshole smelled and tasted very good and she was excited by the idea of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole and swallowing his ass juice. My wife loved licking his ass and I loved watching my dirty white slut wife licking his black asshole and drinking his ass juice.
I had to jack off and cum in my hand while he fucked my wife's big white TiTs and then shot his cum in my wife's mouth. I enjoyed kissing my wife, smelling and tasting that black man's ass juice on my wife's lips and tongue and inside her mouth, little humiliating but much more exciting. Of course, I remembered to thank the black man for giving my wife so much pleasure by letting her lick and tongue fuck his asshole, drinking his ass juice and for fucking my wife with his big black cock. The black man whose asshole my wife loves licking and tongue fucking is BonitoJuanito on this site.

During ovulation, some women produce quite a bit of fertile discharge. It acts as a welcoming mat for semen.
Because of the white creamy texture, it can easily be seen and noticed because of the contrast on a big black cock.
When it occurs, it's only for about 4 or 5 days.
Wifey's bull liked "dipping his wick" in her especially during this time.
He liked me to have my face right there, within inches of the action.
Telling me to "lick that white sh!t off my dick, faggot", he would pull-out and go back in
again and again.

I think the eye contact of the bull looking straight into my face as he pumps my wife full
of "baby batter" are the most bittersweet moments a cuckold can have. I always had to blush
and look away knowing the reality of what is actually taking place.

But it is during this time, the bull did not have me "clean her up" afterwards.
He would spend the night with her. As she would easily drift off to sle ep, still wasted and well-fucked,
"Lonnie" would make another deposit sometime during wee hours.
His seed would have ample time (all night really) to plant itself nicely in her belly.
I was told to sle ep on the sofa, but my "cucky angst" level was so high, I just couldn't.
Even when I did finally close my eyes, it wasn't long before the low sounds of her bull
grunting and groaning coupled with the bed frame squeaking made me a nervous wreck.

Last edited:
Ray you had to clean his dick off of poo from your wife’s ass ? With your mouth dude that’s love ?

During ovulation, some women produce quite a bit of fertile discharge. It acts as a welcoming mat for semen.
Because of the white creamy texture, it can easily be seen and noticed because of the contrast on a big black cock.
Telling me to "lick that white ******* off my dick, faggot", he would pull-out and go back in
again and again.

I think the eye contact of the bull looking straight into my face as he pumps my wife full
of "baby batter" are the most bittersweet moments a cuckold can have. I always had to blush

He would spend the night with her. As she would easily drift off to *******, still wasted and well-fucked,
His seed would have ample time (all night really) to plant itself nicely in her belly.
I was ****** to ******* on the sofa, but my "cucky angst" level was so high, I just couldn't.
Even when I did finally close my eyes, it wasn't long before the low sounds of her bull
grunting and groaning coupled with the bed frame squeaking made me a nervous wreck.
Ray you enjoy the humiliation don’t you ? What does you wife do or say when he’s calling you a faggot . Does she join in humiliating you also ?

Ray you enjoy the humiliation don’t you ? What does you wife do or say when he’s calling you a faggot . Does she join in humiliating you also ?
Under normal circumstances, she'll feign like she's taken aback or sympathetic, saying something like, "OMG! that's so nasty, you shouldn't", yet still giggles afterwards. But if she does weed, she also gets verbal. She's referred to me as "bitch", "faggot", "houseboy", and "clit-dick".
The most humiliating tho is when she calls me a "puppy".
She's said, "You're like a little dog, waiting for the big dog to finish taking care of business. Then you come in and lap-up the mess".
Her bull sometimes called me "a dog", even having me sleep on the floor, at the foot of the bed, while he "slept" with her.

Last edited:
Telling me to "lick that white ******* off my dick, faggot", he would pull-out and go back in
again and again.

He would spend the night with her. As she would easily drift off to *******, still wasted and well-fucked,
I was ****** to ******* on the sofa, but my "cucky angst" level was so high, I just couldn't.
You licked her poo off his dick from your wife’s ass Ray ? Do you like licking cum off your wife’s face or body that the bull blew onto her

Is this your wife eating ass Ray then you have to kiss her after ?

You didn’t lick his dick after it’s seen in her ass though ? Because if you didn’t what you said you would get really sick , right Ray . Bacteria would make you really ILL
I was told at clinic that "on the record" they never endorse rimming or felching, but "off the record", he told me that most cuckold/ bottoms are expected to eat ass. By doing so repeatedly, you do pick up some immunity. The most times I've cleaned "the nasty" off a dirty cock is at Gay initiation parties. There, when a top pulls out, he wants me right there to polish his knob, as well as felching his load from a freshly deflowered butthole. Maybe that's why a lot of guys (and wifey) call me a pig.

Back