Do you like BBC In the ass?

Was her regular the first? 'Barrier fell' suggests it was previously off-limits... but did that barrier apply just to him (and now, no more!) or was that a barrier that had applied to everyone?
We did it when we were younger but She wasn’t a huge fan ..but since our new guy has a different outlook on it

I’m in a real extreme femdom tpe marriage , I’m living as a slave to my dominant wife and her dominant black man who are both very much into the kinky lifestyle , they both discipline me I obey them they both enjoy putting me in my place and I’m grateful that they do train me , recently they decided that I should have a gay black Master 3 days a week because they enjoy a social life as a couple and sometimes they just don’t want me around mostly on weekends, my wife interviewed several gay black men and she picked Master John and well he now owns me 3 days a week my wife said she gives complete control of me to him when he takes me he owns me at first I was hesitant but he is so dominant he really disciplined me, he gives me a no mercy real attitude adjustment whipping and punishment , my Master said first you have to be hurt no safe words you take what I give you there’s no debate it’s hard core old school ass whipping and he slaps my face all the time when he’s correcting my behavior but his method works very well, I’m so obedient to him even my wife was impressed at how I obey him and
naturally I fell in love with him, he did share me with one of his friends it was a lot of fun Master fucked me and I sucked his friend at the same time ,I would never go off with someone else this was under my Masters supervision , I felt I was just submissively bi before I met Master John but when I’m with my Master well I feel like his women he really has had quite an effect on me and my wife and her lover are still my primary owners but well I guess I never admitted it to myself or anyone else but I am gay and I love to be submissive to men not just any men strong black men, I’m a faggot we feel all white boies should never be allowed to have pussy it’s just best for white men to be encouraged to be homosexual and I feel my wife has arranged my submissive gay lifestyle for me I guess I’m just a fortunate bbc slut

Back