Do you like BBC In the ass?

For some time training and a lot of lubrication. The first time, it hurts a little, I won't deny it, but eventually I got used to it.
Then we kept doing it, so I started to get used to the fact that the pain disappeared little by little. I learned to enjoy the sensations I experienced and eventually had amazing orgasms. One day I found myself with two black dicks in me, pussy and anus, and I discovered what heaven could be, that I could be a sex goddess.
IMHO if I’m going endure the pain it’s got worth that. So even though it’s huge. Why not do for a black bull. And even though it’s huge the know how work beautiful black muscle. White men clueless d heard that eventhough they are tiny. They don’t what to and can hurt. My husband been trying for years I get him buy something and I’ll think it. Then the look on a white mans face seeing his trophy wife beg some black alpha to take it. Own it like u own his wife’s pussy. I love making them both wild for diff reasons. But I get the nost enjoyment. I love stroking his huge ego even more. Can’t explain why. Well I know but that’s another time. Also some bulls are ro big. And his 12 in doesn’t allow to go balls deep which the black must do so I’ll let that happen in my ass. But I’m a gym bunny and metre lady so done as it much now. I am considering allowing my husband to feel like a man as I allow him to fuck my ass. But tell that his tiny pasty full 5 inch cock is to get his wife’s ass loosened up for this black stud from is coming and show u were texting as he was trying Fuck his wifes and her have that mind blowing orgasm u saw me have from the other black stud. I make him read what told him. Saying ur white husband thought he was going pluck his wife’s ass then I deflated his fragile ego telling him he went balls deep and only went half way. And not only is that length so inferior his girth was not felt. And I know he loves it that I get nastier gets aroused. I look at his pasty flabby midisection and ass. His skinny upper body. It literally repulses me. Just his colour has is weak. And he knows how most white woman say the black on white is so beautiful. He said he hears that. And noticed how we always include the word beautiful. He gets off how will u later got his 10 in thick vascular beautiful black muscle is also uncut and it’s like how I gasp unleashing him from his tight jean. Is same as I work that huge o ******* rock hard which I love doing and eventually the huge black head burst ou. I feel grunt like pig. As he shoots his sma lwatery putrid inferior load in his wife’s that he knows owned black men. So come over now. Show his wife how the black alpha fucks her ass and give the same orgasm that only black man can give and empty ur huge thick potent superior black bull semen and I want that domination that black alphas doing now over beta white men is total right down to the testosterone. I am in my very high heels and nothing more except long white nails I like for when I am with my black bull and diamond ring. I use thar 9 inch heel to dig his chest hard I shove him away and go and wait to let him in. Ps had bottle wine so get carried away. That’s the long answer. The short answer is the black dominates the wife and he can whatever wants to me. Just as I dominate the white cuckold. The end.

Back