Do you let your bull cum in you?

Indeed the fact that after your wife got the seed of her bull in her womb and that it stays there for some times is a kind of ownershipseal she wears deep in her. His semen also influences her mood. Except the fact of the sexact that she had with her bull that influences her for some time after she had sex his seed in her also has physiological effects. I notice this every time in her behaviour for one to one and a half days. It is as though she is then still under the power of her bull even when he is not there. I experience the same when I have been bred by another guy without condom.

Well… you and hubby could watch me get fucked and J/O but apart from hubby my cunt is black cock only! Although I would suck your cock and swallow! Would you eat my cream pie?
If it's BBC only then you should let me have some of that good pussy

😘😘😘
Seriously?
I remember once I let a drop of cum drip onto the floor.
Couldn't sit for two days I got my ass smaked so hard.
If you let one drop of precious baby juice go anywhere apart from your pussy or throat you are disrespectful.
Obviously you should also include ass, but that is not my style . . . .

It gets him super hard to watch and slurp all my bulls cum out of me, then if it is ok with my luver he will slide his cock in me and coat it with their cum pull out stroke it and then fuck me while I suck my luvers cock dry inches from hubby’s face and he cums in me as well!
Damn! That is so Hot 🔥 and so Unconditionally Committed and dedicated loyalty and support for the BNWO! Love to have a chat and share some experiences with each other! Thanks for sharing 🤴🏿♠️👫💦💦💦💦👅👅😛😛💯💯🔥👍🏿

Back