Do you "honestly" have pics/vids of your wife's first BBC?

Do you "honestly" have pics/vids of your wife's first BBC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, it was her first time with anyone but me. He was an American serviceman, she estimates him at 10".

The whole session lasted 3 hours, I had to keep stopping and starting the video as it was only a new camera for the vent and I had one memory card and didn't know how long the battery would last.

I watch the video about once a month, we have watched it together about twice per year.

My husband took pictures and video of me the first time I was with a black man (he was also the first man I had sex with when we started the hotwife lifestyle). He has taken pictures and video many times afterward too. Now that I usually play by myself, I will record video for him to watch later if I can.

We have posted many times on this site about my friend blackening of my wife, Pam! I've even admitted to much which I might not have had done otherwise! Like allowing my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, to be the first guy (who is black) and other than myself that is, the pleasure of fucking my wife! I took numerous pics and vids of the whole event, which Pam and I review on a very regular basis, etc.!

My question is simple:
"How many guys out there have "honestly" recorded, either video or pics, their wife, or girlfriend, the first time she got laid by a black guy?" Please be honest! No B.S

I have about 2 hours of video of it

Back