Do you "honestly" have pics/vids of your wife's first BBC?

Do you "honestly" have pics/vids of your wife's first BBC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drillher4me

Couple
Gold Member
We have posted many times on this site about my friend blackening of my wife, Pam! I've even admitted to much which I might not have had done otherwise! Like allowing my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, to be the first guy (who is black) and other than myself that is, the pleasure of fucking my wife! I took numerous pics and vids of the whole event, which Pam and I review on a very regular basis, etc.!

My question is simple:
"How many guys out there have "honestly" recorded, either video or pics, their wife, or girlfriend, the first time she got laid by a black guy?" Please be honest! No B.S

Last edited:
We have posted many times on this site about my friends blackening of my wife, Pam! I've even admitted to much which I might not have had done otherwise! Like allowing my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, to not only be the first guy,other than myself that is, the pleasure to fuck my wife! That I took numerous pics and vid of the whole event! That Pam and I look at these on a very regular basis, etc.!

My question is simple:
"How many guys out there have "honestly" recorded, either video or pics, their wife, or girlfriend, the first time she got laid by a black guy?" Please be honest! No B.S
I wish, wish. My wife and her sister were introduced to this by an older Jamaican man. My wife doesn't talk too much about it but her sister does. Imagine the film of these two getting their first BBC.

I wish, wish. My wife and her sister were introduced to this by an older Jamaican man. My wife doesn't talk too much about it but her sister does. Imagine the film of these two getting their first BBC.

As you said "I can only imagine!"

Was that before or after you were married?

And I wish I did but it was at least 2 years before I met her. So definitely not older than 18.

the first time my wife had bbc she felt i'd put her off, so initially she went up to his room alone, so I missed out on the very first time she experienced a superior black cock, however, i was invited up to watch about 8 hours later and filmed and took pics for my own enjoyment. then i left them and went to my own room in a different hotel. i didnt see her again for another 15 hours. I watch and enjoy those vids at least 3 or 4 times a week.

It depends, the first man she had sex with after we were married told us afterwards he was part black, white ******* and black mom, I had assumed he was Hispanic or Italian and I don't have any pics. Now, the first without a doubt black man she was with we were able to video

I've only done this once, and that was with a hot gf many years ago. I wish I had recorded that somehow. Watching her get fucked like a whore by a muscular bull was one of the hottest things I've ever seen in my life.

Trying to get my wife past the fantasy and actually do something

Back