do you girls let the bull do what they like to you

YES. When wife and i got into interracial cuckolding agreed that we exist to please our bull, even if we knew we had no control on how far he would have pushed us. we rarely said NO, and even when we did he didn't take it for an answer and did what he wanted, and every tie in the end we were glad he did so and this made us all the more submissive

Yes of course.

Sometimes it's not so easy, hopefully you are with someone who's tastes are not so extreme. It's all relative, maybe you like rougher sex, maybe you don't. You have to enjoy the submitting part of all this and realize that at first it's hard to set aside what you think is right, proper, etc for what he wants, but you do it because it pleases him or makes him look good.

The first time i experienced a golden shower i was in a tub, I didnt know what was going to happen, he made me lay on my back and began pissing on me. I felt the hot sting and smelled his urine, it shocked and humiliated me. I heard his friends walk into the bathroom and compliment him on what an amazing girl i was and how he should keep me around. I opened my eyes as he tapped the last drops of urine from his cock and saw him proudly smiling.

I was happy :)

Yes of course.

Sometimes it's not so easy, hopefully you are with someone who's tastes are not so extreme. It's all relative, maybe you like rougher sex, maybe you don't. You have to enjoy the submitting part of all this and realize that at first it's hard to set aside what you think is right, proper, etc for what he wants, but you do it because it pleases him or makes him look good.

The first time i experienced a golden shower i was in a tub, I didnt know what was going to happen, he made me lay on my back and began pissing on me. I felt the hot sting and smelled his urine, it shocked and humiliated me. I heard his friends walk into the bathroom and compliment him on what an amazing girl i was and how he should keep me around. I opened my eyes as he tapped the last drops of urine from his cock and saw him proudly smiling.

I was happy :)
i feel you Sam! that's just what BBC does to us white subs: breaks our boundaries and yet make us happy to feel used and umiliated!

Back