do you girls let the bull do what they like to you

Ya'll know this is a silly question.....a) we all know exactly what we like, be ye girls,bulls,cuck... yes?
b) show me a bull who ain't gonna do as He please.. LOVE IT !
c) ain't no denying the fixative power of 10 +" of Black Cock
d) just thoroughly enjoy taken by Black Masters..LOVE IT !

I want black men to use me as they wish. Interestingly, many black men do not....often they are much more courteous than white men. Limits? I have no interest in activities that involve actual danger or can be destructive to another persons career, family, etc. Fortunately, my husband prefers that I be controlled and used by black men and would welcome me being black owned. Also, I am having more and more thoughts about him being controlled and used by black men.

they have to accept my rules.. if they dont do it.. they can go..
im no ones proberty and never will.. im not submissiv in no way..
within my rules like to let control go a lil.. but never completely..
im way more the dominant part .. so controlling a hubby if i would have one.. im all in..
but no one really control me.. thats why i cant really deal with that bull stuff..
a hot bbc is always very welcome.. but who really needs a master????

This has become a bone of contention for us recently. My view (cuck) is she should enjoy good hard sex, sometimes alone with the bbc, sometimes I am there.
This Sunday however she saw a regular bull and came back to the house with him for 3sum fun. She had a love bite on her neck and multiple carpet burns on feet and knees from doggy sex on his office floor. We did continue the sex that morning but seeing her the following day it looks terrible, like a motor cycle crash victim on her legs and a sad teenage girl around her neck.
Tonight I said I wasn't interested or in any mood for sex until everything heals, just looks awful.
Am I the unfair one here?

This has become a bone of contention for us recently. My view (cuck) is she should enjoy good hard sex, sometimes alone with the bbc, sometimes I am there.
This Sunday however she saw a regular bull and came back to the house with him for 3sum fun. She had a love bite on her neck and multiple carpet burns on feet and knees from doggy sex on his office floor. We did continue the sex that morning but seeing her the following day it looks terrible, like a motor cycle crash victim on her legs and a sad teenage girl around her neck.
Tonight I said I wasn't interested or in any mood for sex until everything heals, just looks awful.
Am I the unfair one here?

No, after the woman and her hubby come stark reality often sets in. The fantasy nonsense here not withstanding. Bottom line if you do not feel good about it the next day it was the wrong decision and tell the 'bulls' to chill or go elsewhere.

Back