do you girls let the bull do what they like to you

Of course! That is the main reason we got into this kind of 'fun'. Hubby likes to see me getting intensely pleasured in a way that he never can. I have been 'serviced' by seven different black 'bulls' over the last few years now, and six of them have very large cocks. Five of them were truly monstrous - a real 9 to 10 inches and very, very thick. I've enjoyed 'hotel sessions' with two of these three gentlemen a total of about 26 times to this date, and the out-of-this-world physical enjoyment from the long lasting multiple-orgasms that these guys can bring me to (that my husband can't come anywhere close to giving me) is what getting fucked by a well endowed black man is all about. Nothing can compare. NOTHING!

I really get off on letting them do whatever they like to me. They are the ones donating their time and effort to make sure I get taken care of properly when it comes to good, exhilarating sex, so it's only fair to let them use my body however they want to. There's nothing like looking over at hubby with his average sized penis in his hand while a black man with a very large cock is aggressively putting me over the edge of one orgasm after another during an afternoon/evening fuck session. Knowing that my husband is seeing his wife in her most animalistic, uninhibited sexual form really makes my orgasms (and his) just that much better, too. We both get a lot out of it, and we both love each other very much, and for us anyway - that's all that matters! I know my bull is getting something out of it, because I haven't had one yet that hasn't exploded - bareback of course - with a huge load of cum deep inside me, sometimes a few times in an afternoon, so it's a win-win-win situation!

HandsOnKneesSpreading.JPG

Of course! That is the main reason we got into this kind of 'fun'. Hubby likes to see me getting intensely pleasured in a way that he never can. I have been 'serviced' by seven different black 'bulls' over the last few years now, and six of them have very large cocks. Five of them were truly monstrous - a real 9 to 10 inches and very, very thick. I've enjoyed 'hotel sessions' with two of these three gentlemen a total of about 26 times to this date, and the out-of-this-world physical enjoyment from the long lasting multiple-orgasms that these guys can bring me to (that my husband can't come anywhere close to giving me) is what getting fucked by a well endowed black man is all about. Nothing can compare. NOTHING!

I really get off on letting them do whatever they like to me. They are the ones donating their time and effort to make sure I get taken care of properly when it comes to good, exhilarating sex, so it's only fair to let them use my body however they want to. There's nothing like looking over at hubby with his average sized penis in his hand while a black man with a very large cock is aggressively putting me over the edge of one orgasm after another during an afternoon/evening fuck session. Knowing that my husband is seeing his wife in her most animalistic, uninhibited sexual form really makes my orgasms (and his) just that much better, too. We both get a lot out of it, and we both love each other very much, and for us anyway - that's all that matters! I know my bull is getting something out of it, because I haven't had one yet that hasn't exploded - bareback of course - with a huge load of cum deep inside me, sometimes a few times in an afternoon, so it's a win-win-win situation!

View attachment 561962
Totally agree with all you said we love each other to death but love our nights with my bull

I don't think it's really my choice since I'm owned by him. I don''t think it should be either, a lot of us women today take for granted sexual partners, especially black men. They aren't here to please us, we are here to serve them. The quicker everyone can understand this and accept it, the quicker we can all get back in touch with nature and have a good time.

Absolutely the Black Master's commands are to be obeyed. This one reason why i enjoy His presence, why i allow myself to be owned and controlled in such a manner, I FRIGGING LOVE IT !!! And what is a Bull to do, He is the top dog, ruler of the roost and all it contains. i understand some folks misinterpreting this, but believe me we want that Black Man's domination, squirm with ******* with His touch, catch a thrill when ordered to do something. Above all else, we find our rightful place to be kneeling at His feet, abject and silent but fueled by a passionate flame which others, not knowing the extent of this life, cannot fully grasp

Of course I let him do what he wants. One of the things he love for me to do is wear a T-shirt he got for me when we go out. It says Bare back only on the front and white wife for big black cock on the back. He loves me to wear that when we go out

Last edited:
Back