Do you feel regret ?

I agree dont confuse phuysical with emotional. need to keep it all in perspective and appreciate the value your 3rd adds. Not a cuck though a Stag.

So just a question. So does anyone feel regret after their wife fucks a bbc ? I get super hot on my wife getting fucked but when I cum I’m not super into it as much. What are some suggestions to go through with it and not feel regret on doing something like this. ?
Permanent chastity and learning to sissygasm as your only form of sexual penetration would solve that forever. It works for my hubby lol.

Beautifully said. At first I was saddened that our Black neighbor had taken my wife away from me. But now I believe that it was simply natural selection at work. My wife chose a superior man and now is happily Black-owned. She now has convinced me to follow her into servitude and I am excited.
All you cucks are mentally fucked up. Do you have any idea what you sound like, saying this sort of *******. It's so pathetic and weak.

Mit jedem Schrei,jedes laute Stöhnen,jeder Orgasmuss,jedes mal wenn ihr Besucher Sie zu den Sternen fickt liebe ich Sie mehr!!!
Bedauern habe ich nur wenn SIE einen neuen Mann im Bett hat und der SIE nicht zu den Sternen ficken kann!!
Aber sonst liebe ich Sie für jeden fremden Schwanz der Sie befriedigt,Sie Besamt und Sie Lächeln läßt!!

So just a question. So does anyone feel regret after their wife fucks a bbc ? I get super hot on my wife getting fucked but when I cum I’m not super into it as much. What are some suggestions to go through with it and not feel regret on doing something like this. ?
I’m with you. It’s all wild and fun but after I have this angst in my stomach that doesn’t go away for days

My wife told her best friend about her Bull and our lifestyle. It was a heated debate because I didn't want anyone knowing but her Bull wants to come out of the shadows. He felt like we were hiding him. To compromise with him, she went and told her BF. We are going to go out tonight and she is going to introduce him to her. She promised not to tell anyone else. So, it just got real. I will have to face her BF and to be honest, I'm a little anxious about it. We will see.
How did it go? Was the BF into it as well?

Back