Do you Feel left out during sex and do you enjoy it?

PHLcuck

Couple
My wife usually invites me when she first starts dating, to keep everything light and flirty and I am there usually to keel a conversation going. Once they are involved, I’m not really invited most times, and the times I am, they kind of leave me out. Just curious if anyone has experienced this, if you’re the bull if you enjoy that. Just seeing what everyone else’s experiences are.

My wife usually invites me when she first starts dating, to keep everything light and flirty and I am there usually to keel a conversation going. Once they are involved, I’m not really invited most times, and the times I am, they kind of leave me out. Just curious if anyone has experienced this, if you’re the bull if you enjoy that. Just seeing what everyone else’s experiences are.
Well my mistress usually ends up with men that are well more dominant bi. She usually leaves me out of it until she finds the right guy who wants to interact with a submissive husband. Over the years she hasn’t had to much trouble finding black guys who are into smbd it seems to turn them on as much as it does my mistress and I . Although they are fucking my wife they are dominant over me my wife always makes the distinction she calls me slave and she says I’m a faggot they are all man. It seems much easier that way or acceptable for them that fuck her and she’s not blowing smoke up their butts it’s the truth they’re the real man and I’m a punk faggot and surprisingly there seems to be quite a bit of black men that enjoy the dominant submissive scenario. Oh I’m left out of the action the dates the parties with her girl friends when her and her girl friends get blacked. She does have a life outside where I’m home waiting and doing chores and right now I have a black Master who I see every week and he dominates me one on one without my wife they share me they have an agreement. He fucks my wife sometimes if she isn’t in a steady relationship with another man , he likes younger white girls too 18 yrs old and up. He loves to dominate me he likes younger white girls to see me as his slave when it’s possible. The younger snow bunnies seem to enjoy it very much they act dominant to me too. I do domestic service for him actually like I do for my wife. So I don’t really get that left out feeling because I have two days where I’m with my master it works out well and I am addicted to his beautiful black cock it’s not giant size about 8 maybe 9 inches and it’s thick it’s very beautiful. I guess the biggest cock I’ve seen was a guy that was fuckin my wife. He was very tall very black he was from Saint Thomas he played college basketball here and he was easy over 10 inches.

Back