Do women squirt more often with black men?

Do women squirt more often while having sex with black men than white men?

• Yes

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 12.5%

• Total voters
I've slept with a lot of different men. All sizes, ethnicities... all horny. As a group, Black men definitely fuck the best. They know how to treat a girl. How to run the show. Not afraid to own the pussy. Not scared to fuck it inside out. If a girl has the ability to squirt, she mostly likely will be squirting on a black man.
I've been making girls squirt for a long time using two fingers. It's not really a secret only black men know how to do.
You can do it to yourself.

If you think that a black guy has to own your pussy in order to squirt then you just completely cut your future squirting opportunities down by a huge amount.
How often have those specific circumstances happen for you?

If you keep narrowing down your playing field, then the probability is that you have already had the best sex you will have.

Think about it. Do the numbers, logically speaking.
You will have way less possible sex partners. And if you think people are different in bed according to race then you have no possibility of learning new things by limiting yourself to one.

It's like only eating chocolate ice cream for the rest of your life. Yes. It's great. You may always like it. Sounds boring.

If you think getting you're pussy owned is what sex is all about then I feel bad for you. Because you are missing out on most of what is great about sex.

Having a closed mind and thinking that people's skills and attributes can be categorized by race is going make you miss out on so much of what makes life good.
Its also what keeps racism alive.
If people just see each other as individuals(every black man is different, promise) then racism would go away...

Kind of like words. If you stop saying a word, it goes away.... Like, try the N word.

Don't believe me:
-Marmalade
-Groovy
-Buster(no way, buster!)
-Supper
-Surrey
-Boogie
-Cookie(as in vagina)
-TV Dinner

Hey let's dm
Watch Caitlyn V.
Sex on Youtube.
She mostly tackles issues for men and from their perspective.
But that seems like a golden opportunity for women to get some inside info.
Shes awesome.
There is one or two segments where they walk you through the technique that works 99% of the time. If a woman can't squirt she can change that pretty easily. If thats her goal.
It's rarely a situation of -- some do--
some don't.
If she has a hard time orgasming, then she might not be successful. She's got to be very turned on because you're manipulating the g spot which is not effective at all unless she is really dialed in.
Anyway watch it. It's the best explanation I have seen and Caitlyn also lays out the benefits of squirting from a woman's perspective.
And the positive side of learning is much more than just having a good orgasm.
Hope that answered your DM question.

Back