Do women squirt more often with black men?

Do women squirt more often while having sex with black men than white men?

• Yes

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 12.5%

• Total voters
I've slept with a lot of different men. All sizes, ethnicities... all horny. As a group, Black men definitely fuck the best. They know how to treat a girl. How to run the show. Not afraid to own the pussy. Not scared to fuck it inside out. If a girl has the ability to squirt, she mostly likely will be squirting on a black man.
Ok

This is a retarted question. Sorry, but come on, any man, black, white or blue, heck any woman for that matter can make a woman squirt if they do the RIGHT thing. The ability to make a woman squirt has no relevance to race.
Not every women squirts

Last edited:
This is a retarted question. Sorry, but come on, any man, black, white or blue, heck any woman for that matter can make a woman squirt if they do the RIGHT thing. The ability to make a woman squirt has no relevance to race.
I agree with you on this one. However for some ladies black men are an erotic fantasy. So for them they are half way to their orgasium. For me I have a thing for slim petite strawberry blonds. In second place are slim petite carmel colour ladies with light brown / golden hair.

I was eating my neighbors wife's pussy,and I could sense that she was going to cum. She was a Hispanic lady with the most beautiful huge rose colored nipples,and a pretty black hairy pussy,with the same beautiful rose colored pussy lips. She tasted so good! So just before she came I stuck two fingers in her pussy in one in her rose colored asshole,(also known as the shocker)and man,when I tell you that she squirted all over the bed,she almost fucking drowned me! She kept squirting and squirting! It was fucking amazing! I never seen a woman cum like that! There was a four foot in diameter puddle of cum on the bed,and she wasn't even mad that she had to change all the bedding before her husband got home!

In my experience i would say if a man is prepared to put the work in to seduce a womans mind and body then regardless of the colour of his skin anything is possible....but that being said sex is more mental than physical and if you have a woman who is much more aroused when with a black guy then who knows...

You can make a woman squirt with one finger. And it does NOT mean they came harder than ever before!
It's all a specific technique.
Maybe if you guys tried to learn a little bit about sex and quit wasting your time trying prove/find out, than black guys are some super-human sex magicians, you would come to the conclusion than men are not better or more enlightened about sex according to race.
Maybe if you start looking at people as individuals and not categorize their value by race, all of this ******* would calm down.

You can make a woman squirt with one finger. And it does NOT mean they came harder than ever before!
It's all a specific technique.
Maybe if you guys tried to learn a little bit about sex and quit wasting your time trying prove/find out, than black guys are some super-human sex magicians, you would come to the conclusion than men are not better or more enlightened about sex according to race.
Maybe if you start looking at people as individuals and not categorize their value by race, all of this ******* would calm down.
Hey let's dm

Back