Do Women 45+ Like BBC?

Do women aged 45 and up like BBC?

Young BBC especially?

I have always had older women tell me I’m very handsome, but I’ve always wondered if older women would actually be into BBC

I guess the real question is, where can I find older BBC MILFS?

Any BBC MILFS/GILFS?

I am 60 and recently "discovered" BBC. Oh, god, yes, I like BBC. I have only been with BBC over 35, but increasingly feel the itch to try a young stud.

BTW, these are two BBC’s my 50 plus year old wife regularly takes care of and has the total freedom to give them her pussy anytime SHE wants to! Luckily for me, that is quiet regular and they get more priority to her hot wetness and cumming in her pussy than I do! The first 2 pics, he is 27, she took those to show me how big his cock was when he was soft and was walking around our place and in our shower...the last pic, he is 25 and 10”, she made me measure it so I know...they both have gf’s but can’t seem to get enough of my wife married white pussy texting her all the time for booty calls. I haven’t met the first guy in the pics, the one my wife is licking on his cock, I took that picture kneeling at the end of our bed while they 69! We all three hang out together at times, go to dinner, have drinks, go back to our place and I watch them fuck. He’s a very cool guy, super respectful and fun to hang out with and talk sports and a bunch of other bs. I love doing dinners with him and watching the Valet’s reaction when my wife and he both get in the backseat....she is usually all over him trying to get his cock out before they shut the door good! Then I get to listen to her jacking and sucking him off on the ride back to our place. My wife fought me on this for years but once I talked her into it, convinced her everything would be alright and that first BBC stretched her pussy deep and wide, that was all it took, game over! She has gone black, won’t go back, let’s me know while I still and always will own her heart, her pussy belongs to BBC, she only sucks BBC and while we do still fuck a lot, rarely am I allowed to cum inside her, I either have to pull out or she never lets me in, just jacks me off a lot and It’s awesome and the best sex of my life! My dick hasn’t been sucked in over 5 years and I can’t remember the last time I came in her mouth, I cum by masturbation mostly but my wife is sucking cock, swallowing way more cum than ever and her pussy is almost always wet with cum and she LOVES to sit on my face after a date and a good fucking and gloat and brag telling me all about it and how good his BBC was, how deep he filled her, how much bigger his black cock was than my little white aching pathetic dick, while I lick her to more orgasms and listen to her tell me to cum in my hand knowing she has cum in her belly and in the pussy I’m devouring but I don’t have either option like he did! Also, knowing that tomorrow night, this whole thing will more than likely repeat!

That’s my life now since begging then introducing my wife of 30 plus years to BBC when she was 42....in the last 9 years, the amount of cum she has drained from black cocks and balls is scary, it has to be literally gallons of cum.......and lots of it I watched get pumped inside her and then watched as she straddled me and lowered her pussy to my face to feed it to me. Life is good!

47750B56-3096-4B58-8067-91C13D128098.jpegE6B28E8B-8ACE-4A30-B68A-BF18901A2E1F.jpeg17B0B6F8-B8FD-4E32-8D93-CB8A81334A43.jpeg

Back