Do Spaded Women Marry White Men?

Hey folks, this is a question I was asking my self. Do spaded women (by spaded I mean they only allow bbc's to enter them) still marry white men or is it common for them to start a life with a bbc.

Thats what I figure, they stay with the white husband to make a family, the usual, while having a bbc on the side destroying her on command.

I was friends with my wife and we always had chemistry but life got in the way. At that point she hadn’t gone black yet. It was me who one day admitted my kink. She actually thanked me because I gave her an idea to try out. It wasn’t cuckolding though she wanted to try bbc. Once she did she only dated black men. We fell out of touch and she was openly looking for Mr right who also would be black.

One day out of the blue she contacted me again and we began chatting. Somehow I wanna still always on her mind. We ended up dating and getting married. She hasn’t been with a white man other than me in years.

I was friends with my wife and we always had chemistry but life got in the way. At that point she hadn’t gone black yet. It was me who one day admitted my kink. She actually thanked me because I gave her an idea to try out. It wasn’t cuckolding though she wanted to try bbc. Once she did she only dated black men. We fell out of touch and she was openly looking for Mr right who also would be black.

One day out of the blue she contacted me again and we began chatting. Somehow I wanna still always on her mind. We ended up dating and getting married. She hasn’t been with a white man other than me in years.
So after going out there in the wild and experience bbc she came back to marry you?

She and I are a match in every single way no matter what it is. If it’s as basic as where to put the butter in the fridge or conplicated like planning a vacation. It’s as if we share the same brain. She couldn’t shake that and came back to me. Don’t get me wrong, she was getting laid the whole time we dated; bbc didn’t stop.

But to answe your question, yes, she went out looking for a BBC husband but never forgot about me. Worked out great too. I got a wife who wasn’t faking anything. She loves being a bbc slut. She does it for herself, not to make me happy, and that is sexy and real.

She and I are a match in every single way no matter what it is. If it’s as basic as where to put the butter in the fridge or conplicated like planning a vacation. It’s as if we share the same brain. She couldn’t shake that and came back to me. Don’t get me wrong, she was getting laid the whole time we dated; bbc didn’t stop.

But to answe your question, yes, she went out looking for a BBC husband but never forgot about me. Worked out great too. I got a wife who wasn’t faking anything. She loves being a bbc slut. She does it for herself, not to make me happy, and that is sexy and real.
And she continues to have her BBC experiences while married, right?

Of course. Lately things have slowed down because of work and family. ******* happens but yes, when she can she plays. We’re always on the lookout for that mythical guy who is close by, attractive, big cock, and happy for her to stop by on her way home from work to get laid. That guy doesn’t exist though. Lol. Yes though she is a self proclaimed bbc slutwife and wants her pussy to be black owned. We just haven’t found that guy.

Of course. Lately things have slowed down because of work and family. ******* happens but yes, when she can she plays. We’re always on the lookout for that mythical guy who is close by, attractive, big cock, and happy for her to stop by on her way home from work to get laid. That guy doesn’t exist though. Lol. Yes though she is a self proclaimed bbc slutwife and wants her pussy to be black owned. We just haven’t found that guy.
Do you have sex with her regardless of the BBC world? Sorry for the questions, its a fascinating lifestyle.

I do for now. Not sure how that is going to go. She is turned on by the idea of cutting me off from her pussy but isn’t sure she could do it. She’d miss that closeness to me. She mentioned maybe I have to wear condoms but total denial really turns her on. Like I said before though there is no regular in sight to own her pussy like she wants it to be owned.

In the mean time we have sex still.

I wonder, does all of this boil down to how well a husband performs? Say one performed like a BBC equivalent, would a wife even consider the idea of even trying someone else?

Well for her it’s not just the cock. It’s the skin contrast and the way black men are. You’re not going to notice her cream contesting against a white cock the way it does a black one. She loves it and loves being dirty girl. She’ll say a white guy is attractive but she won’t be interested in him sexually for those reasons.

A white guy cant make you a black owned slut. He can just be a dominant guy.

No problem. I’m killing time while she does laundry and gets ready for bed. I’ve been waiting for sex all day because she said no this morning and said we could tonight. I’ve been crawling up the walls all day.

No problem. I’m killing time while she does laundry and gets ready for bed. I’ve been waiting for sex all day because she said no this morning and said we could tonight. I’ve been crawling up the walls all day.
haha, wish you the best of luck. I hope to chat with you more again.

Back