Do somebody have the same issue ?

My mom was abusing me and she being so mean with me when I was a young until I grew I started never think any woman will treat me well so I accept the truth . and I started loving how woman treats me very bad . despite my good looking and good physique . and good personality . and even I'm successful inside a business I'm CFO . but I still wants woman treated me as trash and abusing me and take my money and hurts me and cheat on me with others guys especially if they less than me . I'm some kind I feel shy because my truth do I have feel sorry about my self ? I can't become horny unless I thought the woman I'm in love with she will do everything bad to me and I must be nice with her . the women liked me so much but I don't like woman who treated me good and all the women inside my life is treated me good and respectfully wich I don't turn on by them .

do any men or women have the same issues ?

My mom was abusing me and she being so mean with me when I was a young until I grew I started never think any woman will treat me well so I accept the truth . and I started loving how woman treats me very bad . despite my good looking and good physique . and good personality . and even I'm successful inside a business I'm CFO . but I still wants woman treated me as trash and abusing me and take my money and hurts me and cheat on me with others guys especially if they less than me . I'm some kind I feel shy because my truth do I have feel sorry about my self ? I can't become horny unless I thought the woman I'm in love with she will do everything bad to me and I must be nice with her . the women liked me so much but I don't like woman who treated me good and all the women inside my life is treated me good and respectfully wich I don't turn on by them .

do any men or women have the same issues ?
Should start sucking BBC

Back