Do only black men bring out the cuckold desire for some white cucks?

Without big black men being around I would have no cuckold desires whatsoever!

Hence, I would have been able to have a monogamous vanilla relationship etc, etc. And the success of this type of relationship is not very high.

I'm thankful for the presence of big dominant black men and all those gorgeous white women for enabling me to be the type of man I desire to be - a white cuckold male.

What is it about white women desiring and lusting after big black men that infuses white men, like me, with the desire to be an interracial cuckold? Only that erotic combination of a black male with a white female does it, nothing else!
Hey hey now...Latina, Asian, Middle Eastern and yes, Black women who lust after strong Black men also inspire feelings of inadequacy and cuckold frustration as well!

Hey hey now...Latina, Asian, Middle Eastern and yes, Black women who lust after strong Black men also inspire feelings of inadequacy and cuckold frustration as well!
Good to know that some men are also turned on non-white women who lust after big black men. With enough conditioning I think I could see myself weakening for some non-white females, but overall it's that erotic combination of white female and black male that really imbues me with those cuckold feelings.

My desire to be a cuckold is now a profound part of my sexual identity, but it is exclusively big black men that elicit that cuckold feeling and desire in me. And then, only in the context of me having a white partner and her cuckolding me with black men.

Do other white cucks and cuck wannabes feel the same?
Yes I certainly feel the same, as do very many of the white males on this site and I think quite a few in the general population.
We perceive the Black man as stronger more virile. We whites see Black men as a threat to our masculinity and our women and this arouses us sexually.

Black men are sexually superior. That's very arousing.

View attachment 3133736
It seems obvious that many white women have found black men sexually superior over white men. As us white cuckold men watch and observe the absolute pleasure that white women are getting from black men we slowly find ourselves realizing that we can never satisfy white women like black men do and step back only to watch and observe the black men taking our white women and finding that this the the only sexual satisfaction that we can recieve. The white women are trending to the black men and the black men are taking every advantage they can to fuck our white women so we understand our place in the sexual food chain. We can only watch to find our sexual gratifacation....and white women flocking to black men increases every day and we have to accept and live with that fact.

It seems obvious that many white women have found black men sexually superior over white men. As us white cuckold men watch and observe the absolute pleasure that white women are getting from black men we slowly find ourselves realizing that we can never satisfy white women like black men do and step back only to watch and observe the black men taking our white women and finding that this the the only sexual satisfaction that we can recieve. The white women are trending to the black men and the black men are taking every advantage they can to fuck our white women so we understand our place in the sexual food chain. We can only watch to find our sexual gratifacation....and white women flocking to black men increases every day and we have to accept and live with that fact.

You put it very well and vere precisely. We can't compete with superior black men. They are better equipped. They have stronger erection.

We should give our white wives what they NEED, DESERVE and DESIRE. It would be very egoistic not to step back and let an expert to the job, that is a black man.

It's very liberating to accept my role as sexually inferior to strong black men. I don't have to try to do something that I am incapable of.

I lean back and enjoy the most beautiful thing in the world: Interracial sex between a white woman and a strong black man. It's a win win win situation.

1969148788.jpg

You put it very well and vere precisely. We can't compete with superior black men. They are better equipped. They have stronger erection.

We should give our white wives what they NEED, DESERVE and DESIRE. It would be very egoistic not to step back and let an expert to the job, that is a black man.

It's very liberating to accept my role as sexually inferior to strong black men. I don't have to try to do something that I am incapable of.

I lean back and enjoy the most beautiful thing in the world: Interracial sex between a white woman and a strong black man. It's a win win win situation.

View attachment 3134710
Its especially sexually exciting for us white men to see the strong powerful seed of a black man dripping from a white womans pussy. We know that she has satisfied him and he in turn has given her something very special for her efforts.

Its especially sexually exciting for us white men to see the strong powerful seed of a black man dripping from a white womans pussy. We know that she has satisfied him and he in turn has given her something very special for her efforts.

It's the most beautiful and arousing thing in the world!
I am grateful for the fantastic experiences.

Wow, that was very well said. We white cucks admit black men are superior sexuality, non cucks no it too, but just have not admitted yet, but the will.

Wow, that was very well said. We white cucks admit black men are superior sexuality, non cucks no it too, but just have not admitted yet, but the will.
Its inevitable that all realize black mens sexual superiority...to not accept this realization is like burying your head in the sand. White men who do not open thier eyes to the fact that more white women are fucking black men over white men in todays world are in for a rude awakening very soon.

Back