Do I have a chance!

My wife is 50. We only been married 8 months. I am her 3rd husband. She is my 1st wife. We go to church and only say that because of the resistance to this lifestyle it can cause in her. I am 4” I told her before we married. Sex was been bad. I also have trouble staying hard. There has been some sickness but used more as a reason not to have sex I think. Only had penetration sex couple times rest has been oral. Short story she has been dom in ways since marriage. She likes for me to rub and kiss her feet. She is the boss but denies it sometimes. I got her to see a bbc pic few weeks ago and she has changed. She admitted I am small and she can’t really feel me. She also told me her ex hubby of 20 years is above average size and bigger then me. However she keeps saying size doesn’t matter to her. She just said if next time we have sex and she can’t feel me or if I am not big enough we can get toys.She also threatens to spank me but doesn’t. Says she joking. We have had to talks about black men and their big dicks. She admitted noticing their dicks in school. Also asked about the once you go black saying. Am I crazy or do I have a chance of getting her blacked?

So let’s look at this objectively. She knows you’re not a sexual partner. She is 50 years old and you just got married. This woman wants your heart and dedication, not sex. As far as her having a black man, just encourage.
🤦🏿‍♂️😂😂 Joking... In a good mood. Was just about to post a thread on myself believing in Jesus on this but being a "freak"

So let’s look at this objectively. She knows you’re not a sexual partner. She is 50 years old and you just got married. This woman wants your heart and dedication, not sex. As far as her having a black man, just encourage.
You think she will?

She started herself but I let her know I liked it afterward
Good for you. Both of you. - So you can be sure it's not something she does just to please you. ;)
As far as taking a lover on the side... that's a different story. - A really big step for many.
If you'd really like that, perhaps slowly guide her in that direction, in a "bottom" kind of way. Just be a good boy. :p

My wife is 50. We only been married 8 months. I am her 3rd husband. She is my 1st wife. We go to church and only say that because of the resistance to this lifestyle it can cause in her. I am 4” I told her before we married. Sex was been bad. I also have trouble staying hard. There has been some sickness but used more as a reason not to have sex I think. Only had penetration sex couple times rest has been oral. Short story she has been dom in ways since marriage. She likes for me to rub and kiss her feet. She is the boss but denies it sometimes. I got her to see a bbc pic few weeks ago and she has changed. She admitted I am small and she can’t really feel me. She also told me her ex hubby of 20 years is above average size and bigger then me. However she keeps saying size doesn’t matter to her. She just said if next time we have sex and she can’t feel me or if I am not big enough we can get toys.She also threatens to spank me but doesn’t. Says she joking. We have had to talks about black men and their big dicks. She admitted noticing their dicks in school. Also asked about the once you go black saying. Am I crazy or do I have a chance of getting her blacked?
Stop fucking around and ask
Maybe she’s to the point in life that wild kinky ******* isn’t for her anymore, maybe she’s still willing to get wild, you’ll never know if you never ask,
Just make a joke with her about how she’s sexy and younger hung studs would probably bang her
See how she reacts and take it from there, if she reacts with playfulness she’s probably willing
If she reacts with dismissal she’s probably not

Back