Do I fuck his young hot girlfriend and make him a cuck

His girlfriend, LJ and I met at a local bar in Raleigh NC she came onto me and expressed that she fantasied about being a size queen and wanted to take a really big black cock. That night she sucked my BBC in the bar and since then she’s been nonstop sending me nudes and craving my cock. Her boyfriend wants her to experience my BBC. Do I let him watch or just record it and send it to him? What would yall do to her? She is young, only 22 but already engaged and very freaky other than her 11 inch bbc dildo she said the biggest real cock she’d had was 4.5 inches... that’s just sad
Damn she is prefect I wish I could meet her

I bet she talk to her girlfriends all about you and how you give her the most amazing experience getting her blacked

His girlfriend, LJ and I met at a local bar in Raleigh NC she came onto me and expressed that she fantasied about being a size queen and wanted to take a really big black cock. That night she sucked my BBC in the bar and since then she’s been nonstop sending me nudes and craving my cock. Her boyfriend wants her to experience my BBC. Do I let him watch or just record it and send it to him? What would yall do to her? She is young, only 22 but already engaged and very freaky other than her 11 inch bbc dildo she said the biggest real cock she’d had was 4.5 inches... that’s just sad
Love the pics! Thanks for sharing

That bitch won’t know what to do if her boyfriend is only giving her 4.5 inches at night. Change her whole lifestyle

Reactions: wit
Sounds like a green light to give her what she wants. Bf is apparently on board, so no reason to worry about it. Just get pics and post 'em here lol

Back