Do HotWives like the taste of cum?

HotWives, Do You Swallow Men's Cum?

• I don't take cum in my mouth

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • I always spit out cum

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I rarely swallow, only when the bull insists, or I really want to please him.

Votes: 33 14.7%
  • I always swallow, I like it

Votes: 178 79.5%

• Total voters
I've been with women that will and won't swallow. I don't know if any liked the taste, probably not.
My wife, dating her she swallowed me many times. Married it tapered off, all good.
25+ years of being married we got into mfm fun with a guy we know, our midlife experience I guess. We've done it many times with him off and on over 5 years. I'd say around our 10th time with him over 3 years we were pretty comfy together. He's on his back, she's working his dick pretty good, he always gave notice he was close and she'd stop. This night he told her but she just kept at it and he unloaded in her mouth and she swallowed all of it, was the hottest thing ever. Seeing him tense up, her hand pumping the shaft and the other half in her mouth was so sexy. Since then she's swallowed my load quite a few times but it's not a regular thing. He's cum in her mouth several times but not often.
I know for sure she does it with him because she gets off on the nasty fun about doing it while I watch.

Back