Do black gangbang groups really exist?

I know Denver used to have a group of BBC that loved to play with hot women. I think they called themselves the Denver Horsemen.. for the obvious reason.. they were all hung like horses...

The biggest "gang bang" I've ever been in was with three guys including my hubby, lol!!! I guess there may be groups like that, but it seems to me it's more like a lover inviting one of his friends to join in. But I don't honestly know.

Yes they do exist, but are often hard to find, and even then... ephemeral ;)

When we lived in NorCal 20ish years ago, every so often we would see well-organized GB or "party groups" of guys advertised on CL and various lifestyle sites for the SF area. But of course that was San Francisco. But when we moved to NC some years later we couldn't find any in our Raleigh metro area, although we did make a notable effort to find some, including placing "looking" ads on CL and elsewhere.

What we looked for were established, experienced, well-organized, and well-referenced groups of men, not just a random few buddies doing this for the first time :sneaky: ...and that proved difficult to find.

As we looked around, and likely being no surprise, what we often discovered is that big metro areas seemed to have the highest likelihood of having these groups if any were going to exist, although every so often we'd be surprised by a smaller or more rural area having a group.

But along with scarcity outside of larger metro areas, the other issue we noticed is that the groups themselves didn't seem to have a long lifespan. They seem to "burn out"... perhaps because of "burning twice as bright" ;)

As noted in this thread and other similar discussions around setting up parties and groups; it is a lot of work and can often become frustrating or just overwhelming for everyone involved, especially the organizer, even if the whole process was itself well-organized.

After about 10 years of looking, we did finally find a group in the Raleigh area that met our requirements. That group went through about a 1-2 year lifespan, ramping up, being very very active, then fading out as the organizer told us it started out as fun and exciting, but then over time just became a chore. And I think this is often just the normal evolution of group organizers, whether this lifestyle or Tupperware parties 🙄

So they do exist, but one is likely to only find these groups more often in big metro areas with a significant lifestyle community, and even then those groups may just pop-up then disappear, being replaced by another, then another. So one just has to be patient, and then act quickly, or miss the chance... But also balance that temptation to act quickly with checking out the group thoroughly so everyone has a good and safe experience 👍
Interesting about the groups fizzling out. I had a request in Kansas City to set one up.Most guys said no because of disease or fear of criminal charges bs

Have been on this site, Adult Friend Finder and SwingLifestyle. Have not been able to find a group of black males for a gangbang. Has anyone else ever been able to find this situation?
We were at a swingers club and woman said she had a book of men with pictures, and could set up something for us .... we never took her up on the offer though.

not for catherine and who cares if they swap cum , i have often watched men lick my wife not knowing the juice they were tasting was mine or another mans
Yep! I've seen that with threesomes and gang bangs too! BBCs and BWCs eating the pussy NOT SEEING and NOT KNOWING that it had just been creampied. From the creampies that I've seen eaten, it's hard NOT to know and I think on the down low, more of those guys get turned on by it than not. Same for kissing a slut in her mouth right after she taken a huge load in it. Basically, the cum is fast loose and wet at a creampie gangbang.

Yes, I've had the chance to hook up with...within the past month about 3 different couples, where the woman was down for a gangbang, and would ask me if I had any friends. The problem was/is my friends are not in the lifestyle and would flake, ruining her fantasy/desire...So now when I'm asked, I just say no. Even my long-term couple in the photos here(Asian woman/white cuck) has had that fantasy since we have been together for the last 3 years. Loads of black friends, but wishy-washy... Untrustworthy (Would probably post photos on social media for clout etc.) So they do exist and there are plenty of women who would be down, but the flakes and idiots are plenty.

Based in Los Angeles, looking for a BBC long term. Please let us know if you available tomorrow evening?

Attachments

• 6313a01abc3a32.36399922.jpg
    6313a01abc3a32.36399922.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 6313a03cf0aeb6.07856875.jpg
    6313a03cf0aeb6.07856875.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 6313a05bd7af33.81654801.jpg
    6313a05bd7af33.81654801.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 6315aeeb54bdd8.38701663.jpg
    6315aeeb54bdd8.38701663.jpg