Do black gangbang groups really exist?

Have been on this site, Adult Friend Finder and SwingLifestyle. Have not been able to find a group of black males for a gangbang. Has anyone else ever been able to find this situation?
I am not sure if there is a specific group that exist out there for the sole purpose of doing gang bangs. I've known a few men that would arrange it for people. They meet with interested people, find out what exactly they are looking for and then go from there and set everything up.

When people ask the question "do they exist?" it must be that these people live at home and interact with the world via the internet. Get out of your homes (after Covid!) and interact. I am a white guy and I have been in gang bangs, but I think it would be a kind of hell to try to organise this online.

Yes. However a word of caution that groups can go past your boundaries. Happened to us. I set up a group party situation and we lost control. It actually stopped a really great slut stretch we were on. Plus safety. Had several ransoms go bare. Luckily testing after was clear but we stressed. And one guy was just mean. Slapped her face. Was rough with her hair and mouth. It was hot at first then he went too far.

plus there were pictures taken and probably filming.

the idea is hot but a smaller number is better. All it takes is one fat asshole to ruin it.

This is exactly why I won’t do a group. It’s a shame the guys take it too far and refuse to take no for an answer. It’s a great fantasy (a gangbang) but heard too many stories like this that steer me away.

Back