Do any cucks get put on baby care duty when a bull is over???

Rdonger

Male
Gold Member
Have you ever had to leave your wife getting fucked to put the baby back to sleep or give them a bottle? Wonder how it feels to know mom is getting fucked while you are taking care of the *******?

No, I wasnt allowed to be in the room with them, but I did bottle feed and change diapers, etc of the biracial children my 2 now ex wives had from those couplings while they were making more...5 in all

My girlfriends brother lives with us and is on parole therefore cannot leave the house. He is made to take care of her young kiddos and keep them entertained while I have my way with her upstairs. He's always embarrassed but has come around to accept his role.

I baby sat for 8 yrs two k—s which were not mine so she could meet her lovers,,,I used be at home wondering if she was going come home knocked up again before she had her tubes tied

My girlfriends brother lives with us and is on parole therefore cannot leave the house. He is made to take care of her young kiddos and keep them entertained while I have my way with her upstairs. He's always embarrassed but has come around to accept his role.
I'm surprised he's embarrassed and doesn't find it to be hot

Back