Do any couples have specific rules for cuckold play

Revan7

Male
Just wondering if any couples stick to certain rules. Are they for cuckold only or does the wife also follow set rules. Does the bull make the rules?

Hi,

Yes, my wife and I definitely have rules for all parties. Since cuckolding can be so widely defined, it is very important that any couple talk about and establish boundaries, and rules, and share expectations.

That being said, every couple is unique and different, as is every Bull, so our rules will not work for everyone. But, in the interest of sharing, here are some of our rules that my wife and I have talked about:

- We share everything. No secrets, and we lean in to difficult conversations. For example: If my wife texts a Bull, she shares what they talked about. She wouldn’t keep that from me.

- We always play together. Any play dates with a Bull would include me in some way. I would be either watching, or in the bathroom, or somewhere close by and involved. If my wife is alone with the Bull (our play dates usually involve my wife and her Bull going up to the room alone first and then I follow) then she will have him take a video and send it to me to watch while I’m waiting at the bar.

- In addition to the above, we don’t do over nights or anything that might might be borderline intimate with a Bull. My wife also won’t go a coffee date with a Bull (unless after coffee it was planned to go to a room and have sex).

- Always use condoms

- We have a safe word where, if either of us use it, we both stop and leave the situation that we are in, no matter how much one person may be enjoying it. Thankfully though, we have never had to use it.

- Not really a rule, but we always talk a lot about a play date both before and after. It helps define what we are comfortable happening into the date and then after helps us talk about what we liked and didn’t like on the play date.

Back