Divorced or split up to be with bull?

Growing up I always know how my m other think about Blacks she is such racist bitch but I didn't think my sisters would stop talking to me
That's horrible. I learned that my grandma was kinda racist last week... She would have been horrified to learn I had been seeing this doctor from Nigeria for a time 😂

Unfortunately you don't always know how people will react until you do something 'wrong'.
Do you know what I mean?

That's horrible. I learned that my grandma was kinda racist last week... She would have been horrified to learn I had been seeing this doctor from Nigeria for a time 😂

Unfortunately you don't always know how people will react until you do something 'wrong'.
Do you know what I mean?
oh I guess not really

Maybe I should block you because you lack some basic human values. Yup that’s what I will do because you are fundamentally not a good person. Bye!

My first wife and I had k!ds and due to family pressures got married very young. Despite that we had a great sex life and got into swinging which then turned into cucking by the time I was in my mid 20s. She used going out with her GFs and meeting bulls as stress relief in a way and I enjoyed the cuck aspect of it all. Over time other issues bubbled over and we split up by the time I was in my late 20s. She had a bull that she was emotionally attached to at the time and I'm pretty sure he was the tipping point in getting here to ask for separation/divorce. Oddly some things didn't change for a while. She stayed in the house and parented during the week and I would go be with the k!ds on many weekends while she went out with her GFs or her bull. The big change there was I was out of the loop on her sex life which was mürder. Many times she'd leave the house as I was getting there dressed to go out and it was a stab in the heart because I knew what that meant.

A year past and she had some medical issues which knocked her out of the life and later she ended up settling down with some boring old coworker. I highly doubt he knows anything.

I noticed that the husbands who lose their wives to their bulls have one characteristic. Their wives have one regular bull/boyfriend. I never found a case where the husband lose his wife where the wife has multiple regular bulls/boyfriends. So, I think it is very risky for marriage wife having only one regular bull. It will be far safer if the wife has at least three regular bulls/boyfriends and keeps her bulls/boyfriends in rotation.
i think thats the perfect scenario. Id feel far safer and more of a total cuckold if my girl was owned by Black men in multiples, rather than just one Bull. And id feel more proud of her too 🥰

Limiting extra-marital sex to just one black lover is more dangerous to a marriage than having multiple extra lovers. If the one black lover is good there is greater chance of the wife falling in love with him. It is playing with fire.
I think you are right but in my opinion it's worth the risk

I can't imagine risking anything more important when the only justification is the rush of the fetish.
Think it’s important to find someone who is invested in doing lifestyle …our guy isn’t looking to settle on anyone ..so we don’t worry ..and due to this wife has no illusion of a connection more than sexual

we had been in the interracial hotwife lifestyle 5 years or so When my wife met Jamal/Horse. She had had 15 or 20 black lovers before and there were 3 that she saw a lot of. However Jamal rocked her world. Six weeks after she met him she left me and moved in with him. She was gone 29 months/829 days. He liked to share with friends or strangers when he would take her on trips. He pimped her out if she made him mad or refused to do something he wanted. She estimates that she had sex with over 200 different black guys before Jamal found a new younger girlfriend and she came back home to me. That was 19 years ago and we haven’t been apart since.

Limiting extra-marital sex to just one black lover is more dangerous to a marriage than having multiple extra lovers. If the one black lover is good there is greater chance of the wife falling in love with him. It is playing with fire.
Exactly. Wife having multiple regular lovers put husbands in a higher status also because of his unique emotional connection with her. Marriage will be more secure because each lover has to compete with wife's other lovers and husband to make her fall in love with and that will be very difficult. Due to higher competition, all the lovers will try to please, satisfy and make the wife happy more.

Back