Displaying the Spades Logo in Public

My wife has started purchasing bikinis that will expose her QoS tattoo on the beaches here in St. Thomas to see what kind of 'attention' she will get.. she's very excited.

This photo is from last year as she lounged poolside at a nice hotel we stayed at..

View attachment 705989
It looks great on her butt!Good girl,putting it out there!I hope she gets alot of thick hard juicy black dick!

My wife has started purchasing bikinis that will expose her QoS tattoo on the beaches here in St. Thomas to see what kind of 'attention' she will get.. she's very excited.

This photo is from last year as she lounged poolside at a nice hotel we stayed at..

View attachment 705989
Should be very interesting as the Virgin Islands are very conservative when it comes to sexual display.

Ok we are still very very new to this and still looking to get Carol her first BBC when we go out in public she wants to display the QoS logo or something similar to let BBC know she is interested in them and wants BBC so the question is does the Spade displayed on a white girl like her have to be a Black spade?????? Or any spade for example the ear rings attached? We want her labeled but not to the point its a tshirt saying hey i want black cock!View attachment 428639
Simply let your wife go to the bar in a cute outfit without you and she will easily find black men. We don't need a spade to tell us. The best way is for her small dick husband not to be around.

I go to the bar without my husband and all I have to do is smile at a black guy I like and within minutes he is all over me!I act playful and in no time we are kissing and touching and we end up in bed fucking and sucking and making love!Im a tiny little blonde and black men just love nailing me,I love it too!
My point exactly. The best way to attract black men is to leave white men at home. It's hard to flirt with a woman when her husband is sitting there trying to overhear what you are saying. The BBC fantasy is not about white men. It's about white men on average having small dicks that should be caged while their wives take their sexual pleasure into their own hands. The one on one experience is far more enjoyable. Be yourself and put married life on hold.

Back