Please login or become a member to view
beautiful, thank you amaila, these are sexy

My little contribution
Simply beautiful contribution xxx

Tattoos aren't my thing either. Nothing against them, just don't want any. As long as we are able to convey the message that we love bbc, that's all that matters. Jewelry is one method.

Eye contact, combined with a sly smile and licking lips, is another that really works.
yeap Eye contact, i really like tht ;) it works Magic ;)

Only issue I see with the jewelry you posted, is that there is no such thing as a red spade. I think you may be confusing the red heart symbol that's used with the spade symbol, thus projecting the saying "I love black".
Oh, and if you're wanting faster results, initially stick with the fake tattoos that are out there, as Ella said, strategically placed for message & visibility. The cleavage is always a good place simply because most guys usually take at least a glance at a woman's tits when checking her out. The ankle is also a great place to put a temp tattoo.

Here are a few ideas you might like ...

View attachment 428750 View attachment 428753 Mac View attachment 428755
Beautiful white feet AND the symbol? Oh. Yes!!!

Back to the beach today.. she's trying to get that tan line in check LOL

View attachment 728194 View attachment 728195
@BBC ONLY CPL - lovin the new swimwear there my dear and that ass is looking sexy as ever.

I had a X-mas party with a cuck-couple and the boi-friend left me all alone with his hot GF to slut her out and make her an official Qos cuckoldress. This girl is so bad she makes naughty actually look really nice:

This is just one of many videos I got with this hot QoS and to see thousands more hotshots and flix with other Real hot QoSs come on over the QoS VIP Lounge thread and hang out with other Real Big Black Bulls like @Dsoul, myself, and many more. Hit the link below and let your adventure begin:

~BBB76 :blackgreedy: :blackheart::qos::balanced:

My little contribution
I love see the tattoo on your leg when I kneel to kiss your feet :inlove:

Only issue I see with the jewelry you posted, is that there is no such thing as a red spade. I think you may be confusing the red heart symbol that's used with the spade symbol, thus projecting the saying "I love black".
Oh, and if you're wanting faster results, initially stick with the fake tattoos that are out there, as Ella said, strategically placed for message & visibility. The cleavage is always a good place simply because most guys usually take at least a glance at a woman's tits when checking her out. The ankle is also a great place to put a temp tattoo.

Here are a few ideas you might like ...

View attachment 428750View attachment 428753 Mac View attachment 428755

My wife and I discussed her using temporary tattoos so when we walk into a place at least a few guys would recognize why we are there. It would match nicely with the tat on her breast of the heart with my name in it.:qos:

Back