Display a mature white woman for humiliation

I want to be humiliated and embarrassed. Would you display me tied up and naked

• Total voters
No interest? Maybe I've overestimated the interest out there from the comments I had? The option to humiliate a white girl is out there, willing to perform naked dance or jumping jacks for a group's entertainment. Also open to offering myself for use/abuse, we can discuss through PM..

Last edited:
Here is a little peek at my small tits. Would you want to display and humiliate me by making me jump and make them bounce for your friends?
Make them bounce your flat as a board no bouncing there one thing for sure you don't need to buy bras I've seen pot head men with bigger tits than you have you need to buy some

Make them bounce your flat as a board no bouncing there one thing for sure you don't need to buy bras I've seen pot head men with bigger tits than you have you need to buy some
True, I do not have much to bounce, though several are intrigued to see me dance and others want to pun1sh them.

I respect your opinion and critique.

I posted another picture you can critique if you want. I like the little humiliating jab you took on the last one so thought you would.

Back