Desperate white guy

I’m a 28yr old 5’5 white male who makes a good living. I’ve had no luck with women due to my size and looks so i’m pretty desperate for anyone at this point.

I’ll put up with my gf constantly cheating and just turn a blind eye. It’ll make me upset and humiliated but i’ll put up with anyhting as long as she’s happy and stays with me. I’ll even pretend not to notice the taste of cum from her lips when we kiss or that our children are darker skinned.

I’m a 28yr old 5’5 white male who makes a good living. I’ve had no luck with women due to my size and looks so i’m pretty desperate for anyone at this point.

I’ll put up with my gf constantly cheating and just turn a blind eye. It’ll make me upset and humiliated but i’ll put up with anyhting as long as she’s happy and stays with me. I’ll even pretend not to notice the taste of cum from her lips when we kiss or that our children are darker skinned.
Well, thas on you. Your value is low as you are a loser. If you want her, you have to do what she says.

Back