Dinner date with BBC (Advice needed)

so have I.. it's understandable if they're not down with the lifestyle and it's understandable if they prefer black women... all good
Believe it or not, there are some men that are NOT down with fucking another man's wife, doesn't matter if the husband is ok with it or not,
some men are just not about this lifestyle. I have seen it first hand

Have her wear something sexy but not really slutty. Just act normal, have some drinks and have fun. Leaving her a lone for a few minutes with him will help if she is flirty and wants him. Then bring up open relationships and see how feels about that. If he’s open to couples exploring that’s s good start. Not all guys and not all black guys are in to the lifestyle. Maybe he will be cool with a threesome but some guys just can’t perform in front of an audience. You can always have your gf go to the bathroom and come out and hand over her panties to your friend and see how he responds to that! Good luck and have fun!

Being from the area I suggest going to a restaurant with a booth where you can sit between the two. As you engage in conversation with the two, sit closer to the friend and touch him a lot on his forearm. If he seems receptive to that move down to his leg, but pace yourself. Make sure it’s associated with directing questions, answers or laughing at something he said. Make sure that he sees you’re doing this with your husbands consent. If he’s not interested he may try and get some distance between you. If he’s interested he may try and ease closer. If that’s the case touch him higher up the thigh, closer to his groin. If he’s interested you may feel him getting hard. (Depending on boxers or briefs I suppose.) In any case excuse yourself (ladies room), and allow your husband to engage directly with him. Come up with a phrase before hand that you can use ahead of time so that he knows what you think (interested or not), such as excuse me while I go freshen up. That would be a go! Lol... Hubby, you take that time to say hey, I think my wife is interested in you. See what he says and go from there. He may be skeptical, but you’ll know if he’s interested or on the fence. If you feel he’s on the fence, invite him back to the house. If he comes, pour him a *******, the wife goes and changes into something a little more revealing and accessible and you sit away from them and let it happen. If it doesn’t work out, let me know. I’d be interested. Lol...

So my wife and I are going out to dinner with a mutual acquaintance. He’s a handsome, fit black guy with what’s rumored to be a huge dick.
While this was set up under friendly circumstances, how do we get him from the restaurant to the bedroom without insulting him or creeping him out?
If your wife is attractive, he notices. She can ask somewhat probing questions about his personal and dating life. From there like @playfulwife said, excuse yourself. He would be more comfortable with your wife making advances without your presence. She can tell him you are totally fine with it. By the time you return to the table he will be gulping down the rest of his ******* ready to go.

Communication is key, both verbal and non-verbal.
I’m sure that your wife is well versed in the art of subtle flirtation. A wandering gaze, eye contact, lick/bite of the lip, reaching across, closeness, touching, etc...
Also pay attention to his eyes, they tend not to lie. You’re likely to catch him checking out your wife.
As for verbal communication, I tend to find a way to steer the conversation towards the ls.
I may use the word “vanilla” to describe something or someone to see if they’re familiar with any ls terminology. You may even jokingly bring up the optics of the 3 of you having dinner together. This will certainly take his mind there, if it wasn’t before.
Lastly, I think you need to think about any negative consequences of him knowing that you’re into this ls. ie, judgement, outting you to others, uncomfortable further friendship/acquaintance, etc...
In my personal experience after feeling me out and mutual flirting, close friends, neighbors, etc... have just come right out and let me know they were interested, ie a cock/butt grab, wife calling herself a dirty slut, etc... These aren’t ppl that I work with or ******* go to school together so not much consequences and has never been a problem. At the very least I feel flattered.
Also fyi, if he isn’t experienced in the ls or is attached and open to playing, you’ll need to make him feel comfortable and zero pressure, else he may not be able to perform.

Back