Did you see women with qos symbols in public?

The only place I've ever seen a woman with a QoS tat is Haulover Beach (the c/o beach in Miami), and that's just been a couple of times. And in both cases, it appeared to be a temporary tat (really hard to tell for sure from a distance, though).
Does that matter?

I've never seen it. Then again I'm not really looking for it.

The only place I've ever seen a woman with a QoS tat is Haulover Beach (the c/o beach in Miami), and that's just been a couple of times. And in both cases, it appeared to be a temporary tat (really hard to tell for sure from a distance, though).
Hey are you ex Army Ranger or is that for ice hockey or something else?

Did you see women with qos symbols (tattoos, anklets, anything) in public? If so, in which city?
Have seen lots of anklets with hot wife at the beach. Personally I feel it’s false advertising on their part. Have seen hot wife bikini and tee shirt. Have seen hot wife and QOS charms on bracelets and necklaces.

i have seen decorative keys hanging from pierced pussy lips in strip clubs

i have seen decorative keys hanging either from the bottom of a cock ring so it appears between the guys cock and balls or from a ball ring so it appears just behind his balls at a clothing optional beach.

I have seen a lady out walking with her boy friend leading a younger male family member by a silver chain attached to his fore skin. I say the same lady (sorry was out geo cashing / that were you leave something in a box for some one to find by leaving a set of GPS coordinates) being fucked on the beach while the young male family member was being used as a clothes rack. the boy friends mesh swim suit was hanging on the guys cock and moms (I am guessing) g string was over his head and he was sucking on the tiny crotch. No I did not go looking for them. On a side note the GEO cash held a black Queen from a chess set.

Back