Did you discuss cuckolding early/ while dating?

I'm currently not in a hotwife-relationship anymore but want my next relationship to include cuckolding. In my last relationship, the topic came up after we were already 10 months together and it seems for most people, it is like that. The topic slowly comes up in an already established relationship. However I don't want to wait 10 months to find out my partner is not interested at all.

So I wonder, did anyone discuss cuckolding already in the very days/ while dating or already put it on your dating-website profile (or used a special site for finding a hotwife)?

A very good question and Im not sure there's a right or wrong way to go. I say that because yiur next love can come from the most unexpected place and surprise you.
However, i believe that asking a girl if she has any fuck buddies at present is a good idea. If she says no (and you believe her), then the chances are she is not a sexual enough person to consider a cuckolding lifestyle.
If she says yes, then tell her you are really happy to hear this as to you there's nothing sexier than a sexually filfilled woman. And say you would really like to date her and get to know her slowly before you jump into bed with her, so please, do not stop having sexual relations. Youd rather get to know her while shes being sexually active and you can focus on all the other things that are Very important in a relationship.

I'm currently not in a hotwife-relationship anymore but want my next relationship to include cuckolding. In my last relationship, the topic came up after we were already 10 months together and it seems for most people, it is like that. The topic slowly comes up in an already established relationship. However I don't want to wait 10 months to find out my partner is not interested at all.

So I wonder, did anyone discuss cuckolding already in the very days/ while dating or already put it on your dating-website profile (or used a special site for finding a hotwife)?
We never discussed it but she knew early in that I wanted to be a cuckold when I encouraged her to kiss my friends. She took it from there, faster than I ever thought she would.

Back