Did my wife cuckold me?

Did I taste cum from her well fucked pussy?

• No, she was just very turned on

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Hell yeah. You’re a creampie eating cuck!

Votes: 55 94.8%

• Total voters
On Saturday night my wife went out with a group of friends. She looked stunning, she had a short red and white dress on that flared at the bottom giving a teasing glimpse of high thigh and the promise of her curvy derrière beneath. She paired it with a flesh colored thong so as to not show through the white of the dress. I awoke as she came home around 3am, and she looked stunning. She was glassy eyed, obviously *******, had a glow and big smile and her curls were starting to straighten and fall down partially covering her face. I got up from bed, grabbed her, kissed her passionately and my hands started wandering under her dress. I moved from her arse around to rub her pussy through her thong and found it soaked! I asked her if she’d been a bad girl, and all she said was ‘maybe’ as she diverted her eyes away from mine and stepped away from my groping hand. She spread her legs, bent over the bed and said ‘I need to be fucked’. I walked behind her, pulled her panties aside and then tried to bend down and eat her pussy from behind but she stepped away and said she just needed to be fucked, not eaten. I wasn’t going to argue so I slipped my hard 7” cock inside. Her pussy was soaking wet, quite sloshy and loose. I fucked her deep, bottoming out as she easily took all of my. As I fucked her I pulled my cock completely out and then slammed it back in, as I did her pussy would squelch and push air out making all sorts of noises. I had this nagging feeling that she had been fucked and needed to get a look or taste of her pussy. It was dark but I was desperate to know. As I withdrew, instead of slamming back in I quickly ducked down and drove my head into her pussy. Fluid was dripping from her pussy onto my face as I drove in, and her wetness engulfed my nose, mouth and chin. She quickly jumped up and away from my probing tongue, saying her pussy was sensitive and just needed to be fucked. I gave up and drove my cock home fucking her for all I was worth before cumming in her and falling asleep. The next morning I noticed her dress hanging on the door to her robe, but her panties were no where to be seen. I went down to the laundry hamper and found her still soaked panties. The nagging question I have now is, did she make me a cuckold and did I get a taste of her studs cum leaking from her well fucked pussy or was she just very turned on? Looking at how wet her panties were some 5 hours later, what do you all think?

Attachments

• 5C7F760D-B1E4-41F8-9876-BE386BA5431C.png
    5C7F760D-B1E4-41F8-9876-BE386BA5431C.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 319
  • 70381CFA-D504-4824-80E5-A105DBE03F5B.png
    70381CFA-D504-4824-80E5-A105DBE03F5B.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 305
  • 86CAF1FD-C675-4BE7-8B4C-C5050263B813.png
    86CAF1FD-C675-4BE7-8B4C-C5050263B813.png
    3 MB · Views: 281
  • 53159A41-9BC8-4170-AE7D-7D9D1F221714.png
    53159A41-9BC8-4170-AE7D-7D9D1F221714.png
    3 MB · Views: 316
On Saturday night my wife went out with a group of friends. She looked stunning, she had a short red and white dress on that flared at the bottom giving a teasing glimpse of high thigh and the promise of her curvy derrière beneath. She paired it with a flesh colored thong so as to not show through the white of the dress. I awoke as she came home around 3am, and she looked stunning. She was glassy eyed, obviously *******, had a glow and big smile and her curls were starting to straighten and fall down partially covering her face. I got up from bed, grabbed her, kissed her passionately and my hands started wandering under her dress. I moved from her arse around to rub her pussy through her thong and found it soaked! I asked her if she’d been a bad girl, and all she said was ‘maybe’ as she diverted her eyes away from mine and stepped away from my groping hand. She spread her legs, bent over the bed and said ‘I need to be fucked’. I walked behind her, pulled her panties aside and then tried to bend down and eat her pussy from behind but she stepped away and said she just needed to be fucked, not eaten. I wasn’t going to argue so I slipped my hard 7” cock inside. Her pussy was soaking wet, quite sloshy and loose. I fucked her deep, bottoming out as she easily took all of my. As I fucked her I pulled my cock completely out and then slammed it back in, as I did her pussy would squelch and push air out making all sorts of noises. I had this nagging feeling that she had been fucked and needed to get a look or taste of her pussy. It was dark but I was desperate to know. As I withdrew, instead of slamming back in I quickly ducked down and drove my head into her pussy. Fluid was dripping from her pussy onto my face as I drove in, and her wetness engulfed my nose, mouth and chin. She quickly jumped up and away from my probing tongue, saying her pussy was sensitive and just needed to be fucked. I gave up and drove my cock home fucking her for all I was worth before cumming in her and falling asleep. The next morning I noticed her dress hanging on the door to her robe, but her panties were no where to be seen. I went down to the laundry hamper and found her still soaked panties. The nagging question I have now is, did she make me a cuckold and did I get a taste of her studs cum leaking from her well fucked pussy or was she just very turned on? Looking at how wet her panties were some 5 hours later, what do you all think?
Good girl!

Sounds like someone was naughty & not nice 😉😈

my ex used to fuck her boss then me when I got home from work
she would climb on my face and tell me to eat her lovers come.
little did I know I only found out after the divorce that was her favourite thing to do get me to eat her and not knowing she had spent the afternoons fucking him first

my ex used to fuck her boss then me when I got home from work
she would climb on my face and tell me to eat her lovers come.
little did I know I only found out after the divorce that was her favourite thing to do get me to eat her and not knowing she had spent the afternoons fucking him first
wife/boss sex in office is extremely hot.

Back