Did Finding Out She Had Black Lover Before You Start This?

Yep, my girlfriend's first boyfriend was black actually. She lost her virginity to him. After they broke up, she said she fucked 18 guys over a couple months before finding me. I didn't know that at the time, but as our relationship grew we would talk more about our past relationships. One of our favorite activities would be me eating her our while she would talk about first first boyfriend or one of the other guys she had fucked. I would ask her about his dick, what he was like, what positions they were in, where she took his cum, how many times they would fuck, how often, all while I was eating her out. Finally she would cum on my face reminiscing about other cocks in her pussy. Such a major turn on.

Yep, my girlfriend's first boyfriend was black actually. She lost her virginity to him. After they broke up, she said she fucked 18 guys over a couple months before finding me. I didn't know that at the time, but as our relationship grew we would talk more about our past relationships. One of our favorite activities would be me eating her our while she would talk about first first boyfriend or one of the other guys she had fucked. I would ask her about his dick, what he was like, what positions they were in, where she took his cum, how many times they would fuck, how often, all while I was eating her out. Finally she would cum on my face reminiscing about other cocks in her pussy. Such a major turn on.
She was really revenge fucking to have 18 on a couple of months

She was really revenge fucking to have 18 on a couple of months
Yeah, It's pretty easy though when you're in college and you're a woman though. If you tell a guy you're down to fuck him, most of the time that's going to end with you getting dicked down. She was up front that she was a slut and she definitely went through a slut phase after her first boyfriend.

Yeah, It's pretty easy though when you're in college and you're a woman though. If you tell a guy you're down to fuck him, most of the time that's going to end with you getting dicked down. She was up front that she was a slut and she definitely went through a slut phase after her first boyfriend.
She must have loved getting all those dicks though

Did you find out she had a black lover before you and wanted to know more him and the sex with him?....Did you ask all the questions about details?.....Did you ever want her to find him again? ....and did you then start to fantasize talk about him in bed? make her reminisce?
Yes, this is how we got started. When she was in law school, her last boyfriend before me was a black guy, fellow law student, and younger than her. A few weeks after I found out about it, I told her that I was definitely curious about it and found it arousing. On further questioning, I said I frequently imagined her having sex with him, and that I liked it, both parts, that he was black, and that he was younger than her. We were pretty much off to the races after that.

Did you find out she had a black lover before you and wanted to know more him and the sex with him?....Did you ask all the questions about details?.....Did you ever want her to find him again? ....and did you then start to fantasize talk about him in bed? make her reminisce?
Yep. Exactly that. She even had a photo of him and his huge cock in her bedside cabinet. She’s reluctant to discuss details but getting more comfortable with it..

I have seen more than once where a white wife that had a black lover prior to being married.......during a separation or right after a divorce take a black lover again immediately ...so it must have been something she had thought about all through her marriage...I guess the "once you go black" slogan may be true.

I have seen more than once where a white wife that had a black lover prior to being married.......during a separation or right after a divorce take a black lover again immediately ...so it must have been something she had thought about all through her marriage...I guess the "once you go black" slogan may be true.
Very true, they want more and have thought about it

Yes. And she continued seeing him after we married. A married guy who spent the night with her once a month in her hotel room. She explained to me that unlike many other guys she had dated, he always brought her to orgasm, and besides, was fun to be with.
She makes a sound case lol

I got married the first time in 1997 , about six months into the marriage one of my friends called me up one day and said he needed to talk to me in person . When I arrived at my friends house he and his wife had me sit down and informed me that my bride was cheating on me with my best friend . I headed back home and when she got home I confronted her with this info . My wife openly admitted that she had been cheating . Her explanation was that she didn’t wanna hurt me but that I didn’t satisfy her in bed and she needed more . After telling ma all this she said she had been looking for an excuse to leave me and move in with my friend and she left . We got a divorce and it was about a year before I saw her again . One day I was in the local Walmart and happened to run into her , she had an interracial baby with her which she introduced as hers . I asked if she wanted to go get a bite to eat and talk and she agreed. We talked for a long time and she explained that I was a great guy and always treated her very well but that I just had never satisfied her in bed . I told her if she had just been up front and told me all this I would have understood and we could have worked it out somehow . She was now separated from my friend and we started talking quite often . She asked me one day what I had meant that we could have worked something out . I really didn’t wanna have to explain it to her but I think she caught on and came right out and asked me if it turned me on thinking of her being with other guys . I explained to her that it was not with her being with other guys but with her being with black guys . She then told me that shortly after we married she started sleeping with him so that I had gone behind him lots of times . She realized this turned me on and the teasing began . She really loved to tease me that I had eaten behind BBC so many times . She eventually got remarried and we lost touch . A couple of years later I got married to my current wife . Before we were married we sat and talked , I explained to her that I knew I could not satisfy her in bed and that I loved her and wanted her to always be satisfied sexually . I told her that I wanted her to be free to be with anyone she wanted sexually . She told me that she would never wanna be with anyone but me . After about a year into our marriage she came to me one day and brought the subject back up and asked me if I had meant what I said back then . I told her yes that I had meant it and I still meant it . Then she confessed that she had been seeing someone for about three months and said that she loved me more than anything but that he made her feel so good in bed . I told her that I was very happy she was being taken care of and to continue to do whatever made her feel good . That was about 18 years ago , we are still together and very much in love . I have been cuckold to her for several years now and have not had had intercourse with anybody in about four years now . Every once in a while she invites her bull over and I get to watch him wreck her . She reminds me regularly that I have to live pussyfree because I am so tiny . I am dedicated to her happiness and will without question do anything she asks of me . And I couldn’t be happier .

Yes. She was going out with black guys on her university’s football team on the side. Being a sorority girl she had to keep it quiet. Then at a party of my old college friends my old gf told her about chucking me in college. A few months later she confronted me and told me about her affinity for black guys. Well one thing led to another and she’s back at it, and so am I.

Back