Did Black Men teach you about cuckolding?

For those who have read my previous posts, my wife had other men throughout our marriage; however, we though of ourselves as swingers. We typically presented us as nymphomaniac wife and sub bi husband. We never heard the term cuckolding. My wife's first night with a black man, after a her having several first ever multiple squirting orgasms, when she needed to rest, I was doing my oral duty keeping him hard for her. He was talking with her and asked how long she had been cuckolding me. Her response was "What?" And my thought was WTF is that. He proceeded to explain everything, and taught her how to take a more proactive role in how she treated me. As a natural sub I actually loved the 'new me' and she seemed to love how things progressed: with her becoming more submissive to her new black man, and her treated me as a cuckold, and becoming more of my Mistress.

So, my question to other couples, cucks, and Black Doms, was the first black man a mentor in cucking the husband?

Maybe a little. Not the first but the second. The first was kind of a spur of the moment - but for our second, we took our time and found an experienced bull who really knew what he was doing. I mean, REALLY knew. He showed us how to cuckolding right.

First, he directed we all sit together over drinks in the hotel room and chat for a while. This was so fucking exciting - he and Ms. Jank sat on the love seat while I sat in a chair. We conversed and laughed together while he and my wife got closer and closer. It was unbelievable watching him slowly seduce her - my heart was pounding out of my chest.

When the action started, he ordered that we all get naked. No clothes allowed. This totally made the experience more intense - I had been clothed in the first encounter. This made me feel more vulnerable, for lack of a better term. It's like there were no secrets among us - my wife could plainly see the difference between us, this hung black Adonis next to her modest white husband lol. It did a lot for her too.

He made sure that I remained close. I had a clear view of everything - when she laid her lips on his shaft, he suggested I get even lower than her. It was a great view, he was right.

No music or other noise. He maintained that the sounds of sex were all we needed, and damn was he right. The sounds of breathand pleasured sex, wet and sloppy, was so fucking amazing.

He was the one who led our cuckold relationship into becoming something more. He had been with many other white couples and clearly understood what was necessary to bring a white wife and husband to to point of submission.

Last edited:
Maybe a little. Not the first but the second. The first was kind of a spur of the moment - but for our second, we took our time and found an experienced bull who really knew what he was doing. I mean, REALLY knew. He showed us how to cuckolding right.

First, he insisted we all sit together over drinks in the hotel room and chat for a while. This was so fucking exciting - he and Ms. Jank sat on the love seat while I sat in a chair. We conversed and laughed together while he and my wife got closer and closer. It was unbelievable watching him slowly seduce her - my heart was pounding out of my chest.

When the action started, he insisted we all get naked. No clothes allowed. This totally made the experience more intense - I had been clothed in the first encounter. This made me feel more vulnerable, for lack of a better term. It's like there were no secrets among us - my wife could plainly see the difference between us, this hung black Adonis next to her modest white husband lol. It did a lot for her too.

He insisted that I remain close. I had a clear view of everything - when she laid her lips on his shaft, he suggested I get even lower than her. It was a great view, he was right.

No music or other noise. He maintained that the sounds of sex were all we needed, and damn was he right. The sounds of breathand pleasured sex, wet and sloppy, was so fucking amazing.

He was the one who led our cuckold relationship into becoming something more. He had been with many other white couples and clearly understood what was necessary to bring a white wife and husband to to point of submission.
gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, he directed we all sit together over drinks in the hotel room and chat for a while. This was so fucking exciting - he and Ms. Jank sat on the love seat while I sat in a chair. We conversed and laughed together while he and my wife got closer and closer. It was unbelievable watching him slowly seduce her - my heart was pounding out of my chest.

When the action started, he ordered that we all get naked. No clothes allowed. This totally made the experience more intense - I had been clothed in the first encounter. This made me feel more vulnerable, for lack of a better term. It's like there were no secrets among us - my wife could plainly see the difference between us, this hung black Adonis next to her modest white husband lol. It did a lot for her too.

He made sure that I remained close. I had a clear view of everything - when she laid her lips on his shaft, he suggested I get even lower than her. It was a great view, he was right.

I am hoping for a similar experience when my wife decides she I ready.

Back