Dick sucking!

This was my response to another post about the wife asking you to :

I am not currently a cuck and to be honest never have been. I have been in relationships where I shared my female partner.
First I love women but I have also realized I enjoy sucking cock and yes the taste of cum. I have shared a cock with my female partners in the past and shared BBC on film. I consider myself bi, but only orally. I don’t kiss men and am not sexually attracted to them. Being sexually open has brought me great pleasure.

I hear ya. So it’s a rush for you.
Yes it is a total rush and intoxicating to me when he is dominant over me especially in front of my wife. I really crave sexually pleasing him and I never thought I would ever be bisexual but he has such a strong hold over me mentally and sexually. I cannot get enough of him. He pushes my limits during the week too. He texts me or calls me sometimes and makes me admit to him that I am his bitch boi and he has made me masturbate for him on the phone. He knows what he is doing and knows what I need and want. He is skilled at keeping me in check and under his control and I really love to be submissive to him.

Yes it is a total rush and intoxicating to me when he is dominant over me especially in front of my wife. I really crave sexually pleasing him and I never thought I would ever be bisexual but he has such a strong hold over me mentally and sexually. I cannot get enough of him. He pushes my limits during the week too. He texts me or calls me sometimes and makes me admit to him that I am his bitch boi and he has made me masturbate for him on the phone. He knows what he is doing and knows what I need and want. He is skilled at keeping me in check and under his control and I really love to be submissive to him.
I respect tht. Not being judgmental but I can’t see myself doing tht. I love eating pussy and watering her asshole. Just can’t do it. I joined a couple a few years ago and the husband wanted to but I bucked.

So for the couples. If your husband or BF is joining in a three way. If your wife or girl friend want you to suck him off for starters. Men would oblige and do it or say hell NO! Let us know!

I'm currently a single male, but if I was in a relationship with a lady who was having sex with a black male, I'd do it. I consider myself mostly straight, but as someone else said, orally bi, but honestly, only for a black cock...no interest in white cocks at all.

I love sucking our BULL's cock and cum filled balls. I crave it so much now ever since he had me suck him off three and a half years ago.QUOTE It is an honour that they bestow upon us, it shows their power and control they have. We do it because it shows them and our wife the love we have for the woman in our lives and at all costs what ever she wants, what she needs, craves is and should be our priority

I'm currently a single male, but if I was in a relationship with a lady who was having sex with a black male, I'd do it. I consider myself mostly straight, but as someone else said, orally bi, but honestly, only for a black cock...no interest in white cocks at all.
WELL White cocks have not got a hope in hell of fucking our wives like BBC can

Back