Dick shrinkage during anal

After being caged and plugged as often as possible my dick has shrunk to two inches and as thin as a lighter. I have lost several inches in length and girth and have to take royal honey to remain hard. Even then I prejack in a minute or less and never get near my size before becoming a anal addict.. Cumming like a girl while limp is mind blowing. . I haven't jrubbed one out in years. . Erections feel strange and my ability to sling dick is all but a memory.
Limp or anal orgasms with full penetration is overwhelming!
Glad you're learning the right way to cum!

Maybe the message we’re getting is that we aren’t entitled to a real man’s cock if we allow ourselves to be penetrated like a woman, Since I was rendered pussyfree I’ve become a cocksucking bottom and my manhood gets smaller and smaller. My wifey says that her clit is bigger and she’s not wrong. It’s so humiliating to be teensy!

i've been fucked twice, both by smaller asian guys (as i guess i was picking them because i assumed they'd be small so wanted to start off slowly lol) .. i remain soft when getting fucked but do like to jerk, get hard and cum while his cock is in my ass. i love the idea of cumming hands free, but so far i don't think i've been close ..maybe i need a bigger cock to stimulate my prostate lol

i've been fucked twice, both by smaller asian guys (as i guess i was picking them because i assumed they'd be small so wanted to start off slowly lol) .. i remain soft when getting fucked but do like to jerk, get hard and cum while his cock is in my ass. i love the idea of cumming hands free, but so far i don't think i've been close ..maybe i need a bigger cock to stimulate my prostate lol
Welcome to the club and congrats for the new start in your life. Yep, you need every time thicker AND longer cocks for nutting hands free. If you don't upgrade, your body will adjust to anal orgasms and at the very end you anyways won't need to jerk off, as you'll go into female mode.

Welcome to the club and congrats for the new start in your life. Yep, you need every time thicker AND longer cocks for nutting hands free. If you don't upgrade, your body will adjust to anal orgasms and at the very end you anyways won't need to jerk off, as you'll go into female mode.
nice. I love the female mode. on Friday night, I used a long dildo and almost exploded. yesterday my wife wanted me to be inside her, and cumming didn't feel the same intensity by far. prefer to cum as a sissy now.

The first time I was fucked I was in my 20's. Back then I would get hard if the wind blew, but I noticed I was not staying hard while I was getting fucked, and my dick would shrink to a nub. My top at the time wouldn't let me play with myself when he fucked me. I had my first sissygasm the third or fourth time I was fucked, and it blew my mind. It was like a steady stream of cum coming out of my soft nub. I was crying it was so intense. After that, I had a sissygasm just about every time I was fucked. Like many others have said in this thread, not only do I never get hard while getting fucked, but my dick actually shrinks quite a bit. But I still have intense orgasms from getting fucked.

Now I am caged in a CBX Minime, and I can cum with it on while I am getting fucked.

I experience this too, crazy to watch video where men or trans girls get hard when they bottom. I love that I can stay limp, mostly because it hurts getting hard in chastity lol.

When I take my adhd medication I’m extra soft but I notice that I leak actual cum way easier.
I am the same way too ...... I Leak Sooo Much when I am getting fucked with Cock or Toys but a stay soft and small like Tiny Small Mmm love it . .... Hard I am 7+ . Caged most the time.

Attachments

• 20230618_135234.jpg
    20230618_135234.jpg
    897.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20150125_180403.jpg
    20150125_180403.jpg
    821.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20230612_225545.jpg
    20230612_225545.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Back