Dick shrinkage during anal

Yes i could care lessabout my dick as im getting my ass filled. Im really focusing on taking all that i can deep inside me
I disagree. Since our little cocks can't provide the pleasure our but holes are doing the job so it's kind of important our dicks showing the acknowledge that the center of our pleasure is the ass and that the dick has no need to be hard for that.

Thats what i was saying i dont need it to be hard id rather flop limp while i get pleasure from my boi pussy and evemtually give pleasure to let a man drain his balls inside me
I disagree. Since our little cocks can't provide the pleasure our but holes are doing the job so it's kind of important our dicks showing the acknowledge that the center of our pleasure is the ass and that the dick has no need to be hard for that.

I have always had raging boners through foreplay and sucking and anticipation of being fucked, but once penetrated I go limp as a wet noodle. My barely over 5 inches was never good at topping, anyway. Took to bottoming like a duck to water.

My ex would laugh about how my dick and balls almost disappeared when she would fuck me, that she was fucking all the man outta me.
Didn't take long before I couldn't get hard anymore and she started femming me up and cuckolding me. Now I wear a maxi pad and tight panties all the time. It keeps my smooth shaven little peanut soft and warm and tucked away, except when I need my big black dildo in my sissy pussy.

Most guys stay limp when they receive anal and total bottoms even more. This is quite normal because your focus goes to your ass when you are and/or want to be bred. Also due to the strong sensations that you feel when being fucked. I wouldn't even be surprised that subconsiously when you get fucked your brain and body knows you do not need an erection. Also after having freequently orgasms by anal stimulation you learn your body that you can cum without an erection so you reprogram yourself that a boner is not needed.
Accurate explanation. Your body learns to adapt to your new role. The trick is not to touch oneself when bottoming or being pegged.

I have always had raging boners through foreplay and sucking and anticipation of being fucked, but once penetrated I go limp as a wet noodle. My barely over 5 inches was never good at topping, anyway. Took to bottoming like a duck to water.
Congratulations and thank you for that simple but poignant explanation of why it's better to bottom !👏👏

After being caged and plugged as often as possible my dick has shrunk to two inches and as thin as a lighter. I have lost several inches in length and girth and have to take royal honey to remain hard. Even then I prejack in a minute or less and never get near my size before becoming a anal addict.. Cumming like a girl while limp is mind blowing. . I haven't jrubbed one out in years. . Erections feel strange and my ability to sling dick is all but a memory.

Back